“Great Customer Service”

Ranked #32 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Branson, Missouri
“Great Customer Service”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Ron checked me in and he was very proffesional yet friendly. He wanted to be sure we had everything we might need. Extra coffee requested? Is 2 enough? Do you need help with anything? The room I stayed in was clean and comfortable, it had double beds so the rooms are not too large, but fine for 2 people who are not shy. We had 3 and really needed a little more privacy. It had a toilet/shower combo, which is the only private spot with maybe a foot between the two. Outside of the door is a small vanity which has the coffeepot screwed to the outlet, so don't think you are going to unplug it and plug in your curling iron here, lol.
The breakfast was very good, the staff is great. If I could just get them to relax their grip on that coffee pot.......I'm such a girl

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
SleepInnSGF, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Medical District, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Hello JP99Branson_Missouri!!
Thank you for taking the time to give an honest review on TripAdvisor!! We always offer excellent customer service and try to go above and beyond for each guest. On your next stay with us... let us know if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable. And we'll see what we can do about the coffee pot! :-)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Blue Springs, Missouri
Reviewed February 17, 2013

For the last 8 years, every time I'm in Springfield I stay at this hotel, which is probably 3-4 times a year. This hotel has a no-cost deal with a hospital's gym about 5 minutes away and I LOVE working out there. It has some amazing Natalis machines and great cardio machines. This alone is enough reason to stay at this hotel. But they have a great and clean hot-tub, a good, small-size pool and an excellent breakfast. Most days they even have a manager's reception with a local restaurant providing chips and other appetizers. The rooms are always clean and quiet and I've never had problems with the Internet. If you have more time to kill here, there is a world-class library across the street and even a Sam's Club you can shop in. It also has a great BBQ restaurant within walking distance as is also a first-rate Texas Roadhouse. You really can't go wrong here and their prices are among the lowest in the area for all this.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hello PSmith7!

We wan to thank you for the Excellent review on TripAdvisor!! Although we have discontinued the evening Happy Hour, but have now have a full hot breakfast, stronger bandwith on the wifi and more HD channels for you to enjoy! Looking forward to your next stay with us!!
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I've stayed at this facility a number of times, but through the past year or so I've stayed at Green Stay. I thought I'd give them a shot again since I love the pool and spa. The property seems to have slipped a lot since my last visit. Linens seem to be wearing out; rough and scratchy. Evening snacks no longer provided. These are a minus, but here's the buggy: The Internet is next-to non-functional! Very difficult to bet on line, and when you do it drops you without warning. I even tried carrying my iPad to the lobby to get connected.
When I reported this to the front desk they told me they have been having this problem. No apologies. No suggestions. Just the word that it doesn't work!
For me, this is unacceptable. I need to take advantage of my down-time while traveling, and being cut off from wifi makes for an added cost of data usage.
IF YOU NEED WIFI this place is NOT 4-U!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jack B
Hello Jack B!!

Thank you for honestly reviewing us on TripAdvisor! We did want to let you know that we have newly upgraded wifi equipment installed and running well. And haven't had any probelms since the upgrade! And I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced in February of this year! Hopefully you will give us another chance in the near future!!
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This is now the third time my family (husband and two furry Shih Tzu kids) and I have stayed at this hotel in the pass two months. Each of those times in different rooms, twice in different ends of the hotel but each time in a King Non-Smoking room. In all three visits the quality and cleanliness of the room and the comfort of our stay was above average. The rooms are spacious, comfortable firm bed with lots of pillows, shower only bathing option which we like, a nice size flat screen television, a refrigerator is available upon request at no charge and free wi-fi. Each of our visits I've found the front desk staff (Ronnie, Jessica and Anna) very friendly and helpful with fast check-in and check-out. The women who takes care of the breakfast area, I didn't get her name, is always super friendly and keeps that area extremely clean. I only wish they had some cooked eggs other then just boiled on the complimentary breakfast menu. The hotel has plenty of free parking, is pet friendly, has a clean indoor pool, complimentary USA Today paper in the lobby, close to some restaurants and best of all it has an affordable room charge averaging around $75 a night.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Hello Texans4Adventure!

Thank you for the WONDERFUL reveiw on TripAdvisor!! We are always glad to hear when a guest is happy with our hotel. We are looking at some other egg options for the breakfast and hopefully we will be able to get a different egg option in there for you that you will enjoy! Pat (the breakfast lady), Jessica, Anna and Ronny send their thanks for mentioning them by name!! We're looking forward to having you back again... Make it soon!!
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

We've stayed here very visit for over four years. Highly recommend it. Great staff, clean rooms, comfy beds and pet friendly. They wisely put us together on the first floor. - handy to get out to walk a dog.
The new renovations are a nice touch, too. A more trendy appearance. The breakfast is fine and is the usual coffee, milk, juice, toast waffles and biscuits & gravy.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

I had a pretty awesome stay there at the Sleep Inn. The beds were really comfy and the staff were amazing. I would like to thank Ronny as well for his service and help. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed December 2012
Merriam, Kansas
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I travel through Springfield every couple of months and look forward to staying here.
First of all, the staff is always great. Helpful on the phone when booking, friendly and knowledgeable when checking in, speedy when checking out.
There is a happy hour here each weeknight with free wine and beer. They've even had pizza on some occasions.
The rooms are spacious, clean, and set up nicely. They could use a little updating, such as flat screen TV's but overall very comfortable.
There are no tubs in the bathrooms, just a large, modular shower. It's like being in a large cocoon - a little odd, but workable.
There is a Texas Roadhouse just across the back parking lot for a nice dinner too.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business