“VERY PLEASED”

Days Inn Battlefield Rd/Hwy 65
Ranked #19 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed May 8, 2014

We were Delightedly Surprised with our recent stay!!!! Awesome Room, especially with the new Memory Foam King Size Mattresses!!!!!! Almost as good as our bed at home, it was Delightful to sleep on a mattress that didn’t feel like you were sleeping on the floor!!!! Helped my Terribly Messed Up Back Immensely!!!!!!! Plus, we were Pleasantly Surprised by the full service breakfast!!!!! The lady who assisted us was Great :D Whenever we come back through there, we know where we’re going to be staying!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank James B K
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Battlefield Rd/Hwy 65

Reviewed May 6, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Doug S
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We were just passing thru going cross country. We had a one night stay. The bed was a new king size memory foam and was so comfortable. The tv was a newer flat screen i was able to stream netflix with the free wireless and my chromecast. It was a very spacious room with a bed, couch, chair, desk, tv, microwave, fridge and plenty of room to walk around. Standard Continental breakfast. Ample parking and food and entertainment within walking distance.

The only complaint was that they blocked access to this site.

6  Thank Dubbs1780
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Warning! This hotel charged me more than my reservation and refused to refund my money when I brought it to their attention. I was told that they reviewed security tapes and that I had an extra person in the room. This is a complete lie! I contacted the hotel by phone and by mail and never received a reply from the owner (who was the only one that could help me, I was told). I received no help from Days Inn corporate office and was forced to file a complaint with the BBB. The owners of this hotel seem to be money hungry liars.

2  Thank joyful1993
Reviewed April 23, 2014

5  Thank Pam B
Reviewed April 9, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank Glenda S
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Our group stayed here for a competition at a local high school. The rooms were very clean. The breakfast was great. Staff was friendly and very helpful. I would definitely recommend for any one or group who needs a good place to stay that doesn't cost too much.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business