“Very pleased”

Days Inn Battlefield Rd/Hwy 65
Ranked #19 of 50 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My son and I had a pleasant stay at this hotel. It was clean, the staff was very friendly, and the breakfast was decent. Pleasantly surprised when the breakfast staff offered to make our waffles. The price was very affordable and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a second floor room by the stairs. It was a bit noisy, so I would ask for a room away from t...
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Battlefield Rd/Hwy 65

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This was my first stop here but if I need to come back to Springfield, this will be my next stop! I found that for the price of the room, it far excelled many others of higher prices. The room was very clean, everything was in good order, staff was excellent in friendliness and service and I had a very good stay. I can't speak too highly of it. It's not a "top tier" motel, but neither are the prices! My next night was at a Marriott, but except for the amenities and luxurious features, it really wasn't any better, though the price was 4x. I highly recommend this motel and commend the staff and management.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Joel P
Reviewed February 6, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We didn't check in until 9pm and the front desk attendent was very friendly. It was a quick and efficient check in process and we were directed to our room. The hotel is slightly off the main road, but still very accessible, which is fantastic because it was much quieter than "highway hotels". The room was basic, decor slighlty outdated, however the price, service and breakfast were well worth the great rate. I have to compliment the breakfast attendent - she went above and beyond any place we've stayed with a continental breakfast. She made and brought us breakfast, cleared our plates immediately, made us feel very welcome... sort of like visiting family. It was great - her kindness didn't go un-noticed. The breakfast area was large and plenty of tables, we enjoyed a very nice family breakfast and also visited with several other couples. I would definitely book here again! If you are looking for no-frills room, great rate, good service and yummy breakfast - you'll find it here! PS - location is great off Battlefield Rd - there are many churches, restaurants, shopping, movie theatre within minutes.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed at the Days Inn on Battlefield with my two teenage daughters while we were visiting Missouri State University. The room rate could not be beat (about $50 a night). For such a low price, you might expect to get a much lower standard, but that was not the case. The rooms were clean and comfortable, not fancy, but perfectly acceptable. The hot breakfast was good; a nice choice of cereals, toast and bagels, fresh made waffles, and a fruit salad. Some yogurt or hard boiled eggs would be a nice addition, but not a big deal. The staff, from the front desk person to the cleaning staff, were all friendly and willing to help. Any request we made was met with a quick and friendly response. The only problem we encountered was that the bathroom fan in our room didn't work. The location was great. Within walking distance is a very nice grocery store, a sandwich shop, pizza/pasta restaurant, McDonalds, gas station and more. If you are looking for a bargain hotel that still offers a very good level of service, this is the one.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Very good "basic" hotel...friendly staff, clean room, good, free breakfast including tasty waffle made by staff, quiet, easy access...sign is a little hard to see from Battelfield as it is behind another building...Price was very low for the quality of this hotel..I would reccomend & stay there again

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family