Days Inn Battlefield Rd/Hwy 65
$120
Hotel Vandivort(Springfield)
$149
$145
Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$85
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$76
$72
$109
Greenstay Hotel & Suites(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$95
$71
$109
$104
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswafflesmovie theaterroom was cleanno elevatorthe breakfast areabreakfast attendantnon smokingparking lotwould definitely stay here againcontinental breakfaststaff was friendlya great place to stayoff the highwaymini fridgenight's sleepcoffee makergreat price
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed at the Days Inn on Battlefield with my two teenage daughters while we were visiting Missouri State University. The room rate could not be beat (about $50 a night). For such a low price, you might expect to get a much lower standard, but that was not the case. The rooms were clean and comfortable, not fancy, but perfectly acceptable. The hot breakfast was good; a nice choice of cereals, toast and bagels, fresh made waffles, and a fruit salad. Some yogurt or hard boiled eggs would be a nice addition, but not a big deal. The staff, from the front desk person to the cleaning staff, were all friendly and willing to help. Any request we made was met with a quick and friendly response. The only problem we encountered was that the bathroom fan in our room didn't work. The location was great. Within walking distance is a very nice grocery store, a sandwich shop, pizza/pasta restaurant, McDonalds, gas station and more. If you are looking for a bargain hotel that still offers a very good level of service, this is the one.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Very good "basic" hotel...friendly staff, clean room, good, free breakfast including tasty waffle made by staff, quiet, easy access...sign is a little hard to see from Battelfield as it is behind another building...Price was very low for the quality of this hotel..I would reccomend & stay there again

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My family got to the hotel and was met by a very pleasant and professional desk crew. The hotel staff escorted my wife and I to the room in order to inspect and approve the room prior to our stay. My two daughters were attended to by the housekeeping staff while we inspected the room. During our stay, all the hotel personnel went out of their way to make the stay pleasant. I am going to return to this hotel every time I visit Springfield for sure.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed one comfortable night. Two queen beds, good TV, microwave, fridge, solid wifi. Clean even in the corners. We were on first floor--104.

Staff was very polite, friendly, and "johnny-on-the-spot".

Breakfast was minimal. Not a broad selection. Atendant prepared my waffle. I was a bit surprised when she delivered it to the table--1/2 waffle on small plate.

We'd recommend the motel to anyone wanting a convenient location at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends