“Excellent!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #19 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Jefferson City, Missouri
“Excellent!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

I just checked out this morning, all of the staff were so helpful and everything was extraordinarily clean. Carolyn was such a sweetheart!! I love having a wake up call with coffee and a newspaper waiting for me outside my door. Keep up the great work guys!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
6 Thank Mary C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Cincinnati, OH
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

Tried to stop in Joplin and got shut out. Called the Days Inn and was offered a great rate on a room from a friendly voice. Clean, spacious room. Many pillows on a nice firm king mattress. Breakfast had many cereals, and 3 dif types of waffles, but no yogurt or soy milk so it was hard to eat for vegan/ lacto intolerant diet. This was my only negative comment, otherwise a great place to stay!

• Stayed February 2012
3 Thank KatieK28
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

My room was very clean. Staff members really understood my needs. Especially Charlie was great. Price was perfect too. We had quite comfortable stay at this Days Inn Battlefield. We will be back in MARCH!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
8 Thank Bearandbike
Days_lnn, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn Battlefield Rd/Hwy 65, responded to this review, February 22, 2012
Dear bearonbike, thank YOU for the wonderful review. I am glad you had a comfortable stay at our hotel. You're right, Charlie is a great asset to our company. Him being in the hotel business for years, understands the value of the good guest service. I will forward your great remarks to him. Being high ranked on TripAdvisor, we could charge a high dollar for our rooms but that is not we believe in.

Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you back SOOOOON!
St. Louis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2012

No business center. Excellent room size. Front desk employees are great. Newspaper and Springfield, MO (Branson) info plentiful and free.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
10 Thank mickeystlouis
Days_lnn, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn Battlefield Rd/Hwy 65, responded to this review, January 26, 2012
Dear mickeystlouis, we really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to tell us about your experience at our hotel. I do apologize that we could not offer you a business center during your stay, however it is something that we are adding to our property very soon! If you need copies made or faxes sent, we can always do it for your at the front office for no charge! You're right, we have plenty of information available on the attractions in Springfield and Branson area, and I hope you had fun visiting some of those places!

Thank you again, and have a great day!
Lees Summit
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

We stayed at this property during our holiday travels and found it to be a good value for the money. The room was clean, the HVAC worked well, the staff were very helpful and friendly. Free wifi is a nice perk and the breakfast was average with the personal waffle service giving it a boost over the typical breakfast spread.

The gentleman at the desk when we arrived was cheerful and welcoming. He was helpful in getting us the few items we needed to settle in (extra towel and blanket for our son).

I would say this inn is above average for a Days Inn and I would not hesitate to return if I was in the area.

Room Tip: The hotel can be a little difficult to find as it is located one block off of Battlefield, behind th...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
13 Thank Nathatt
Days_Inn_iMAX, Owner at Days Inn Battlefield Rd/Hwy 65, responded to this review, December 4, 2011
Dear Nathatt, thank you for taking time out of our busy schedule to write us a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff members work really hard to keep this hotel The Hospitality Place that it is. We are right behind the Price Cutter grocery store. Yes, a little hard to find especially when you're staying with us for the first time. But let me tell you, if you stay with us once, you will drive right back to our entrance with no directions related issues!

I certainly hope that you will stay with us in the future and recommend our hotel to your friends and family!

Thank you again, and have a wonderful day!
Randolph, mA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2011

Stopped here on a cross-country trip from Los Angeles to Boston and have to say this was by far the nicest staffed hotel on my trip. If you’re going to stop in or around Springfield Missouri, you have to stay here. Two minutes off US 85, it’s about ten minutes from both I-44 and US 60, reasonably priced and convenient to a cheap gas station (a Kum and Go) and a supermarket to replenish your supplies.

First the rooms were impeccably clean, neat and organized, as well as the lobby and the parking lot. Second, they are very service oriented, my dad said the TV was dim and the hotel manager (probably owner) came in a fixed it for us. At breakfast, the front desk clerk came out and offered to make us a waffle. Third, very quiet surroundings, it’s actually set two blocks behind the main road and away from the freeway.

The only thing that concerned me was that it didn’t seem to be a busy hotel. There couldn’t have been more than 10-15 hotel rooms occupied and it appeared to be a large facility. The only weak point was that they didn’t offer a lot of options for breakfast, it as waffles or toast, as well as the usual coffee and juice selection. Still, if more people, like yourselves, would make this your hotel stay – I think the family that owns the hotel would improve the breakfast (btw – there’s a Starbucks inside the supermarket up the street).

I’d definitely recommend this place to my friends and enemies and would stop here again when I further explore the area.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
8 Thank Teddy K
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2011

Stayed here two nights during a basketball tournament. Room was clean, but dated. No elevator. Located in a quiet area. No laundry facilities. Hot breakfast was disappointing as the only hot items were waffles and toast. There was no protein on the breakfast menu other than a jar of peanut butter. This was a problem for a team of varsity basketball players. Most hotels where we have stayed for tournaments have biscuits and sausage gravy, egg and cheese biscuits, etc. Desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Disappointed in the hotel after Trip Advisor had rated this the #2 hotel in Springfield, as I was expecting more. It was very overrated.

Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank P A
Days_Inn_iMAX, Owner at Days Inn Battlefield Rd/Hwy 65, responded to this review, December 1, 2011
Dear guest, thank you for staying at our Days Inn. I apologies for not living up to your expectations. If I may, I would like to clarify a couple of things with you.

Breakfast - Our breakfast includes three types of waffles, eight type of cereals, coffee, milk, two types of juices, bread, English muffins, bagels, Danish, fruits. Our breakfast menu is well above the standard set by Wyndham Hotel Group for the Days Inn brand.

tripadvisor rating - For your kind knowledge, I would like to go over some of the facts about tripadvisor rating system. We have continued providing the best quality service to our guests which led us to the no 1 spot in the Springfield hotel listing.

Guests rate the hotel with the price to services ratio in consideration. (i.e It is completely possible for 5 stars hotel to be on the 10th spot and a budget hotel to be on the first spot)

The ranking of trip advisor is not based on one thing or the other. The tripadvisor survey is consist of many different criteria, such as value, rooms, location, cleanliness, services, sleep quality, pool, spa services, and many more. This is why tripadvisor is the most trusted and number 1 visited travel website in the world.

I wish you and your team best of luck for your next tournament, and of course if it is held in/around Springfield, I would love to accommodate you at our hotel!

Thank you!