“fine stay,everthing was nice and clean with a friendly...”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #27 of 49 Hotels in Springfield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
�����
Reviewed December 24, 2013

We'd stayed here before and it was fine, but on 12-14-13, it wasn't so good. Inattentive staff when we checked in (too busy visiting with each other), nobody could be reached at the front desk when we called to ask them to call us a cab, even when we went to the front desk, nobody there!!! For several minutes. Breakfast bar poorly stocked and mostly cold. Disappointed

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Velma G, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Dear Paula L,

Thank you so much for taking time to tell me about your stay. I first want to apologize for my team letting you down, that is not the way we treat our guests in Springfield. I have spoken to my team based on your comments and can assure you that because you took the time to bring this to my attention these issues were addressed and taken care of. Thank you for making me aware of the problems you had so that I can correct them. I do hope that you will come back and give us another chance to show you how great we can be!

Velma Gibbens
Operations Manager
Holts Summit, Missouri
Reviewed December 15, 2013

The front desk was polite but not overly caring it seemed. We booked our room online at much lower than their quoted price. The rooms are small, but clean! The location is very accommodating. You have access to several nice restaurants and retail stores.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Velma G, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Dear Dave M,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, it's important for my guest to let me know about there stay. I was disappointed to read your review following your recent stay with us. While you noted our online rates, clean room and location of the hotel as being positives, I was sorry to hear my front desk did not meet your expectations. I do hope that at some time you will come back and give us another chance. Again let me apologize for any and all inconvenience caused by my staff.

Velma Gibbens