“Our stay was to visit family & friends and the Baymont...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #26 of 49 Hotels in Springfield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Neosho, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

We only live an hour from Springfield but because of my daughters basketball tournament we decided at the last minute to stay the night. I wanted a place with a good breakfast and an indoor pool. We found more than that here. First we got a reduced rate being last minute. The rooms were lovely and clean! The pool area was amazing and we were close to several dining and shopping establishments. The next morning we woke up to the best breakfast I have had at a continental breakfast. Pancakes, waffles, french toast , buscuits and gravy and then all the normal stuff you would always see. The front desk staff was always friendly also. If we ever have a reason to stay in Springfield again this is where we will stay.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
baymont325, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Comments like yours are our best advertisement we can have. We will look forward to your next stay on your next trip to Springfield.
Clarkton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Very conveniently located. Room was clean enough. Bed was a little hard but not bad. Staff was very pleasant. However, I asked about the senior citizens discount and was told it would be applied. Later realized that it was not but I should have caught it at the time of check in.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

baymont325, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
I am glad you stayed with us and that your room was satisfactory. I am sorry that you thought you did not get the senior discount that we offer. On your next trip, please mention it at check in or before you leave and we will be glad to give it to you.
West Plains, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

My husband and I try to get to Springfield for a few days at least once a year if able to, Even though it is only 2 hours away from where I actually live it is a nice area to get away to. This was our first stay at the Baymont. I chose this hotel for the jacuzzi room. While the room was very clean and comfortable the jacuzzi tub is dated and could use updating. other than that the hotel was quiet and I slept amazingly in the bed. While I did not get to eat breakfast here I did look to see what was offered. there were pancakes and waffles, eggs, busquits and gravy and a large variety of various other items.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
baymont325, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed the pillow top mattresses. We appreciate and will discuss your suggestion about the jacuzzi's with upper management. I hope you get to try the breakfast on your next trip.
SAINT PETERS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

The hotel and its amenities were excellent. The Breakfast was of good quality and HOT! But, most of all the Staff was so very helpful! Alison, did an excellent job and helped us temendously! Thanks, H

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for staying with us. Our Staff and Alison work hard to make the guests happy. I am glad you liked our breakfast as we do offer more than just continental items. We hope to see you on your next trip to Springfield.
Tate, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

The location was extremely convenient to shopping (just about any retail store you could want). Dillard's, Barnes & Noble, Ulta, Joann Fabrics, Staples, Target...too many to list but you get the idea. Restaurants surround this hotel for miles....Longhorns, Ihop, Outback, Cheddar's, Chili's, Applebee's...you won't have to drive far to nourish yourself.

The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was clean, and quiet.
My room had a refrigerator, and microwave, flat screen and TV. The decor was up to date, not modern and not drab and old. It was just right. There is a pool on the premises which I did not use.

If and when I come back to Springfield I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
baymont325, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for staying with us.
I am happy you were pleased with your stay. We are definitely close to a lot of shopping and restaurants. I hope that you were able to enjoy our breakfast with hot items included too.
If and when you come back to Springfield, we will happy to have you stay again.