“juss need a bed”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #25 of 49 Hotels in Springfield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Dubuque, Iowa
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I knew I was in good hands when I heard...
"Welcome to Baymont Inn & Suites ... this is Brandon, how may I help you?"

I began to give Brandon the details of my stay ( new grand girl ) in Springfield, MO.
Brandon LISTENED to a proud grandpa share the excitement of a new grandchild.

"Let's see what I can do" ...
There was a short pause and with a warm reply stated that there was room at the inn.

The room that was reserved for us fit my wife and I perfectly.
Clean, Comfortable, and Fresh ...

The house keeping staff clean with a sense of pride.
Corners and counters were spotless.

Baymont Inns in Springfield, MO is home for us when we are here to visit our family.
We will now look for Baymont Inns when we travel though other cities for our stays.

Job well done... Congrats to Matt and the Staff...

Grandpa & Grandma R.

Room Tip: 4th floor rooms are quieter which is important to us.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
baymont325, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and congratulations on your new granddaughter.
I am glad you enjoyed our friendly staff and that you were satisfied with your room.
We hope to see you on your next visit to see the grandchild.
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed November 25, 2012

The room was very clean, staff wonderful and the pool and hot tub was great. The breakfast area needs a little more room but other than that we were very happy with them and will stay there again. The price was right and it is easy to get too. We try and come down and see our kids twice a year so this will be our place to stay at when we are in town. It is close to the highway and across the street from Wal Mart and Lowes. The restaurant I Hop and Red Robin are in front of it. I really like the hot tub and it is a big one.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Mountain Home, Arkansas
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I stay here about two times per year when driving 100 miles from my small town in Arkansas for required shopping and good restaurants. It is in an excellent location and close to any kind of shopping needed and my favorite restaurants in Springfield. The staff is always very friendly and helpful and the rooms and public areas are always clean and neat. My only complaint on this trip was since one night included a holiday, there were no newspapers available at all and breakfast wasn't served until after 7 AM that day. They should realize that business travelers aren't the only ones that read newspapers and get up early. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip, though as it is still a very good place to stay with very reasonable rates.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo