“Loved this hotel!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Fenton, Missouri
“Loved this hotel!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I have been staying in Springfield MO a lot over the past several years because I have two kids in college there and I have stay at this and another hotel consistently. I love the Drury Inn but the Greenstay is a close second! The rooms are clean and nice. I think this hotel has the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on. The continental breakfast is excellent. The only reason I stay at the competitor at times is because they offer a two room suite which Greenstay doesn't have. The only negative thing I could say about the Greenstay is that there is no elevator (that I am aware of) so you have to climb stairs to a second floor room. For me that's not a big deal but if you can't carry your bags upstairs or can't use stairs, I would definitely request a room on the bottom floor. But overall I would highly recommend this hotel to travelers.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband and I stopped here on our roadtrip to NM. We never stayed at a Greenstay Hotel and were pleasantly surprised. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Their continental breakfast was excellent, having some hot items, which other hotel chains don't provide. We would definitely stay at a Greenstay again. Great price on an excellent hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
O'fallon, Missouri
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Stayed here for a dog show weekend and found the room and staff great. I would recommend this place for businessmen and women. I thought the breakfast was good, much more than I expected for this price. I had a problem with the toilet and maintenance came immediately on a Saturday and kept working until it was fixed. I felt very safe and I will be back. It is very close to railroad tracks but I find the train noise relaxing and was not disturbed.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side, or the inside of the L shaped might be quieter.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Surprise
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Have been staying at Greenstay since 2010. Great place to stay, nice clean rooms, great morning breakfast and a motivated staff who welcome guests just like you want, friendly! Hotel is dog friendly and that is a plus when travelling with "Fido". A Mc Donald's and a Hardee's within yards of the hotel's front door.

Room Tip: No elevator to second floor.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Received a great price on this hotel via my mobile device while we were passing thru Springfield. Rooms were VERY clean, Bed was very comfortable, Room was nice and big. We were very impressed. The breakfast was just ok... The eggs were weird and sausage was odd.. but the coffee was good and there was cereal/oatmeal, waffles, yogurt.

Room Tip: Rec'd a great price via mobile app on a "tonight only" booking
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Loriekirk
New York
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Fine property located near the interstate.
Comfortable rooms, open lobby, large breakfast room.
Luxurious outdoor pool and deck area, small in-door gym adjacent to the pool.
Motivated staff to meet your needs.

South Jordan, Utah
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We (senior married couple) stayed here because our first choice had no vacancy for that date. We found it to be completely satisfactory in every respect. No regrets. The free hot breakfast was the best ever in our experience. The cook was dedicated to excellence and was ever vigilant to keep all things well stocked. We've already recommended it to others.