Hampton Inn Springfield South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Springfield)
Residence Inn Springfield(Springfield)
View Hotel
All reviewstgi fridaysbreakfast roombreakfast ladycookiesshopping and restaurantseasy accessparking lotstaff was very friendlywould stay here againfront desk staffgreat place to staybassfree breakfastnice breakfastoatmealbeds were comfortablefitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This Hampton Inn isn't quite up to the standards of other HI's. The rooms are dingy and the bathrooms could use bleach and some elbow grease. But overall the hotel is acceptable (at best). However,make sure you double check your bill, and what they charge your card. We were overbill by $180+ and then had to argue with the manager Daniel Silas. He basically said I was lying about when we checked out and that "they had 10 different systems" to make sure he knew when we left. Once done arguing with me he said he would check his "systems" and get back with me. I never heard back from him - I just received and email with yet another charge to my card, then 3 days later a credit to my card, resolving the overcharge.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kristen C
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We asked for directions and they were able to assist us. Room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast area was clean and the staff was terrific. Everyone we met there was very eager to help

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I always enjoy staying at this Hampton. The staff is always quite friendly and helpful. They always greet me by name and have my room key ready. The hotel is maintained well and the breakfast is always yummy. I wish they didn't have half pillows though!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Arriving late after driving for 9 hours, we were greeted warmly and arrived at our room quickly. The staff was friendly, courteous and efficient. The whole experience with the hotel was very good. Staff was helpful and knowledgeable in providing directions to several locations.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2013

This is a very nice, moderately priced Hampton that is close to shopping and dining in Springfield, Missouri. Clean rooms and friendly staff. There is a TGIF restaurant directly in front of the Hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business