“Business”

Ranked #36 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
st louis
“Business”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Great place to stay. Iv'e been staying here off and on for about 3 months and everybody is great.
Breakfast is good and the saltwater pool and hottub are nice to relax in. I would definately stay here on my next trip.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Ryan R, General Manager at Lamplighter Inn & Suites North, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
I would like to first thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey from TripAdvisor about your previous stay. I am glad to hear, that your visits here at Lamplighter Inn & Suites are enjoyable and that my staff has been meeting your expectations. I will be glad to pass your kind words about your stay to my staff and we look forward to see you again upon your next stay. Again, thank you for allowing Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center to be your lodging choice for Springfield, Mo.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stayed a couple of weeks ago from friday until sunday morning and the staff were wonderful..Everything was clean and smelled fresh and I will be staying there when im in town more often...The motel is close to several businesses and I couldnt have been happier with the experience and I will recommend this hotel to anyone..

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about your previous stay with Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center. It is truly a joy to hear a guest enjoying their stay while at my hotel. My staff and I take all reviews to heart in order to grow and meet the expectations of our guests. I will be happy to pass your kind words to my housekeeping department about your previous stay. Our location is ideal for any business traveler, with the hotel being off of I-44 and be next to corporation's head quarters. My staff and I look forward to your next stay with us, and thank you again for allowing Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center to be you lodging choice for Springfield, Mo.
Illinois
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stayed the night of Oct. 23rd. We called for a reservation about 45 minutes before we arrived. The desk person was very helpful and had our room ready when we arrived. The hotel looked and smelled clean. Our room was perfect and very clean. The bed was extremely comfortable. We enjoyed a free breakfast the next morning of biscuits and gravy, sausage, scrambled eggs, and many more choices. Overall, we were extremely pleased with this hotel and would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review on your previous stay with Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center on your October 23rd visit. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. Our hotel is going through renovations and up-dating the hotel. I am pleased that you and your party enjoyed our new pillow top mattresses, and our complimentary full hot breakfast. We are always looking for ways to meet our guests' expectations and go beyond their expectations. I will be pleased to pass along to the Front Desk and Housekeeping your kind words regarding your stay with us in October. We look forward to your next stay with us and for you to see what all renovations we have completed since your stay. Again, thank you for allowing Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center to be your lodging choice.
Broseley, Missouri, United States
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed there on 10-20-12. We arrived at the hotel at 2:00pm and had to wait until 9:30pm to get into our rooms. I called a month ahead to book our rooms. We was in town with the Masonic Widows Sons for a State Meeting. When I called to book the rooms was told that we would be getting a discount and that our room would cost us $65.00 including tax. When we got there they made us pay for our room up front and we ended up paying $85.70 for each room. The rooms was not even clean, after us waiting 7 1/2 hours to get into the rooms. My wife ate breakfast the next morning at the hotel and ended up very sick. We DO NOT recommend this hotel at all. It was a nightmare. Coffee maker in the room would not even work. And they would not even give us any money back for having to wait 7 1/2 hours. If we ever have to stay in a hotel in Springfield we will not stay at this hotel!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Ryan R, General Manager at Lamplighter Inn & Suites North, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about your previous stay at Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center. We take each review serious so that we may better meet the expectations of our guests at the hotel. I would like to apologize for for your poor stay here at the hotel. It is sometimes a challenge to have rooms ready for groups before check-in at 3pm, but I will work with my housekeeping department in order to better meet guest expectations and provide accomdaing ammenities. I would like to welcome you and party back to Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center to stay in one of our newly remodeled rooms and truly show you a sense of Southern Hospitality. For any questions or concerns you may have, please feel free to contact me at 417-869-3900 so I may further address those concerns with my departments.

Travelers are raving about these Springfield hotels

Mahomet, Illinois
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I spend over 100+ nights in a hotel a year, and 50% of that is in Springfield MO. The Lamplighter Inn & Suites North is a FANTASTIC facility with an incredible staff from top to bottom. They can accomodate my business and personal needs with their full service convention center facilities to the newly remodeled interior rooms with high speed internet. The facility includes breakfast, lounge, indoor pool, etc..........giving this regional hotel all the amenities that a large chain has to offer with a staff that really cares.
I always reccommend this hotel to all my friends, co-workers, and family who find themselves traveling or staying in the Springfield MO area!!! A++ place!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay at Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center. It is a true honor when a guest can call a hotel their home when they are traveling. I am pleased that we have been able to meet your expectations during your stays here at the hotel. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and continue to grow at the hotel. It is comments such as this, that helps motivate my staff to continue to meet or go beyond the expectations a guest may have. We are going through renovations here at the hotel to continue to meet guest's expectations. We gladly welcome you back to stay with us in our newly remodeled rooms. Again, thank you for allowing Lamplighter Inn & Suites to be your lodging choice for Springfield, Mo.
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Excellent service - someone even called from the front desk to see if everything was to our liking. Comfortable bed. Truly a no smoking room. Very clean room. The indoor heated pool and hot tub were a bonus. Great breakfast. Easy access from the highway. Many restuarants in the area.

• Stayed October 2012
LaTricia R, General Manager at Lamplighter Inn & Suites North, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
I would like to thank you for taking time to post a review. I am glad that we could accommodate your needs. Taking care of our guest is our priority! We would love to have you back if you are ever in the area again.
Licking, Missouri, United States
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We have stayed here many times over the last couple years and up to are last stay always enjoyed staying there, but our last stay 09/07/12 to 09/09/12 was the worse. We "NEVER" got any room service (had to go ask for towels), only a 1/2 roll of toilet paper in room with no back up (Yes we did have to end up using kleenx), they had removed the ironing board and we asked for one at the front desk but never got one. Not only was the room not taken care of "BUT" the front desk really didn't care. What a shame as we really did enjoy staying there before.

Room Tip: I would look for another place to stay