“always good seafood but a bit pricy”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #93 of 699 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

we always enjoy eating at Red Lobster. the food tastes great and there is generally plenty of it. it just seems like the price goes up everytime we return and we initially suffer a little sticker shock. staff is great and atmosphere is very good.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

the shrimp was rubbery and the pasta overcooked and it was just so blah, i should have opted for a potluck at least then the food would have been interesting.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We hit Red Lobster quite often but ALWAYS during their endless shrimp... we recently tried their newest shrimp specials and again, I was not disappointed and NO ONE makes garlic biscuits like Red Lobster! And the stuffed mushrooms are to die for... I could go on and on.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Pretty much what you would expect if you have ever been to Red Lobster. Love the cheddar bay biscuts. The food is pretty tasty but pretty high in price. If you drink coctails do try the mango mai tai. I could loose myself in those and I am not a drinker.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I love this place. I have been going here for years. The Ultimate feast is my favorite meal. We love the biscuits and the ultimate fondue. The only complaint I have is they took away the ultimate fondue which I always ordered.