“Chinese on Sunday!”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Chinese on Sunday!”
Reviewed October 25, 2009

I really like the food at Hong Kong Inn. It can be very difficult to pick among the many Chinese places in Springfield. It is not the best, but it is one of my favorite Chinese places in Springfield. I really like the Cashew Chicken, as well as the Chicken Chop Suey. One of the best things about this restaurant is there are several locations, and they are open on Sunday, which is rare for Springfield Chinese. When my grandmother was sick with cancer and the only thing she wanted to eat was Chinese on a Sunday, this is where I would go to get her food. Good food, good prices.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love everything I've had there so far.”
Reviewed April 23, 2009

I love everything I've had there so far.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Drive on by!”
Reviewed March 10, 2008

We used to eat there quite a bit and it was always good. UNTIL!!!!
I took my daughter and her friend there to pick up lunch to bring home and watch a movie. My daughters friend and I both ordered the Sweet and Sour Chicken and my daughter ordered the Mongolian Beef.
Since I worked over nights I ate watched some of the movie and then went to bed. I woke up 6 hours later and could not stop vomiting or going to the bathroom for 4 days. I went to the emergency room and they diagnosed me with severe food poisoning. I stayed there for 36 hooked up to an iv. Every time we drive pass that place I get sick to my stomach.
My daughters friend luckily did not eat all of her lunch and only was sick for about 48 hours. I ended up missing almost 6 days of work!!
They always have a huge line, and food was always good. But I will NEVER go back due to the extent of injury their food cost me!

1 Thank PatriotChick