“good food-no gluten free menu”
Review of Hong Kong Inn

Hong Kong Inn
Ranked #265 of 695 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 4, 2012

good prices, healthy portions, busy restaurant, limited seating

There are newer reviews for Hong Kong Inn

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Place does a booming business with locals! Both drive-through and sit-down.

Order at the counter and sit at a table. Servers will bring food. Servings are very large. Unfortunately, my husband and I both ordered what were supposed to be spicy (ie, hot) dishes that weren't. Other than that, they were definitely freshly cooked. We passed on egg rolls as the last time we had eaten here we decided that they weren't worth eating.

Very inexpensive.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

We love eating here! The food is good. All white meat costs extra so be cautious of that. and you have to BUY a fortune cookie. LOL

Reviewed December 23, 2011

Hong Kong Inn serves fast, fresh, and tasty Chinese food. The best Chinese food in Springfield.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

First thing I noticed was there is a line of cars at the pick up window from the time it opens. The place is non descript, it's food speaks for it. This is no buffet but an honest to goodness sit down diner. You order at the counter and the meal is delivered. Good view of the kitchen which I find a plus. Always enough to take home. I have never been disappointed with any dish. Food is soo good I don't mind it's lack of a bar.