“Yum.”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Nixa, Missouri
“Yum.”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This was our first time trying Bambu. I have have Vietnamese food before, but my husband hadn't. I got some delicious pho, and my husband tried the BBQ Pork & Egg Rolls on Vermicelli. While my pho was excellent, his choice was even better. I'll have to get that for myself next time. And I learned that I love fish sauce here. I recommend trying it!

• Visited March 2013

Springfield, Missouri
“Consistently Good Food”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I am not an expert on Vietnamese food, but the food has always been very good when I have eaten at Bambu. The crowd seems to be largely Vietnamese, which I take as a sign that the food is traditional.

Visited March 2013
Los Angeles, California
“So Really good and healthy.”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

If you want to try something different give this a shot. Really good food that will leave you feeling healthy and full. The flavor is wonderful and it is really one of my favorite places to eat in Springfield.

Visited January 2013
Springfield
“Wouldn't think of going back!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The diner in front of our table had to move because of a cockroach crawling across her table. My experience has been if they are in the dining room it's because there isn't any room left for them in the kitchen.

Visited October 2012
Springfield, Missouri
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Bambu is amazing! I always order the fresh spring rolls, cabbage chicken salad, or the V3. I am always impressed. The service is a little slow at times, but the food is always worth it.

Visited April 2013