All reviewswafflesroom was cleanbiscuits gravyhome away from homea great staywould definitely stay here againtvmicrowavemoaaaoklahomafreewayclerkpillows
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Hotel was nice enough to void my reservation after checking 2 rooms and finding them unacceptable. First room had hard floor, probably linoleum over concrete and smelled horrible. first hotel that I tried to stay at that allowed smoking in rooms in last 20 years. 2nd room had a party next door. I did not even enter room. I called 3rd party that I made reservations through and hotel allowed reservation to be cancelled.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Teresa C, General Manager at Econo Lodge I-44, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Dear Greg
We are very sorry that you were not pleased with our property and that you decided to not stay with us. The laminate flooring is required for all Econo lodge properties. We do thank you for choosing Choice Hotels and hope that you will choose one of our many properties.

Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

The staff there are very friendly. Two clerks were great. Their names were Christina and Hannah. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to be pampered and have there every needs accommodated. I have here off and on for about two years.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our hotel. We value your opinion and always welcome your comments and suggestions. We use your valuable feedback to make our hotel better.
We are very proud of the staff here at Econo Lodge and we will certainly share your positive comments with Hannah and Christine.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

We booked this place because others were full. Doesn't even have a hair dryer. Something was on the wall, but is now missing. I hear water running from upstairs. The place is weird. But it's only one night.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Teresa C, Manager at Econo Lodge I-44, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. Please accept our apology upon behalf of the entire staff for failing to meet and exceed your expectations. It is our goal here to see that the needs are met for all of our guests.
We have recently undergone many renovations and were sorry to hear that your room was not up to par.
We value your opinion and welcome your comments and suggestions. Please know that we take them seriously and will see that any complaints are handled immediately.
Thank you for choosing The Econo Lodge of Springfield and we do hope that you will give us another chance to provide you will excellent service.

Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

I was here for a few days while I was in town. I have stayed here many times before and had no problems. On this trip is got bitten all over the top part of. You body including my face by bed bugs. I contacted the hotel and the manager said she would get back to me that was 6 days ago. I even contact the corporate office and the took down my complaint and said someone will contact me in 72 hours that was 4 days ago. My company have a lot of drivers that stay here well I am going to make sure the word gets around. My swelling has gone down and the itching has stopped but I have marks all over from the bites I can't even wear sleeveless shirts anymore. This matter was not handled well at all. I just hope they don't put anyone in that room. I am thinking of getting my lawyer involved in this matter.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Teresa C, General Manager at Econo Lodge I-44, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2016

Nathalie
I am so sorry about the issues you had while you were a guest at our hotel. I want you to know that we take your comments and suggestions very seriously. I was out of the office when you called last week, for that I am sorry. I did respond to your complaint last week, it should be in your email. Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions once you have read my reply.We value your business and want you to know how sorry we are that you were unhappy. I had our housekeeping and maintenance department inspect and treat the room you were in. We have a regular pest control schedule in place and the room you were in was a pet friendly room. We feel it is best to keep the rooms treated for pests on a more regular basis.
Again, please accept our apology and we hope you will continue to stay with us.

Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

This motel was redone recently, so our room was nice, beds were comfortable. Christina our ck in person was really nice, no hair dryer, used the coupon from rest area hotel coupon books, makes it a really good price.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Teresa C, General Manager at Econo Lodge I-44, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our hotel. We value your opinion and always welcome your comments and suggestions. I will share your feedback with our staff and join them in welcoming you back again soon.