All reviewswafflesroom was cleanbiscuits gravyhome away from homea great staywould definitely stay here againtvmicrowavemoaaaoklahomafreewayclerkpillows
Reviewed July 19, 2015

The price of the hotel was decent. I recommend that you call ahead to see what kind of discounts they offer and book then. The staff was friendly. Everything was good in the room but could tell the carpet could use a good shampooing. They offered a nice breakfast complete with scrambled eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy, yogurt, oatmeal, different pastries,

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
Teresa C, General Manager at Econo Lodge I-44, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2015

Dear Amy
Thank you for the great review of our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about the issue you had with the carpet. I will pass this along to our housekeeping department so they can get that taken care of.
We are glad you enjoyed the free hot breakfast and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 12, 2015 via mobile

The room was great, comfortable bed and pillows, clean! Very reasonable price. The room was updated. Will stay again. Nice and helpful staff. Hot breakfast with eggs, biscuits and gravy, waffles, fruit and cold items also.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family

Dear Myersjr
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel. It is always good to get feedback from our guests. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again on future visits to Springfield Missouri

Reviewed June 14, 2015

Stayed one night so we could visit Bass Pro, the World's largest Fork, and Wilson's Creek before heading to Branson. Room was well maintained and had obviously been updated recently (maybe not the bathroom however). Bed was comfortable, and nothing kept us awake. Breakfast was nothing spectacular, but it was fine for us. The traffic flow through the eating area was cumbersome. All in all, we'd stay again

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
Teresa C, General Manager at Econo Lodge I-44, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2015

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay at our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We do apologize for the issues with the breakfast area. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. There's too much semi traffic coming in and going out of the parking lot. Seemed a little fishy to me. Seen quite a few seedy looking people hanging around the hotel area that weren't guests. My guess is they were either homeless or druggies.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
Teresa C, General Manager at Econo Lodge I-44, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2015

Lisa
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our property. I do apologize for the problems you had with the semi trucks. We do have a lot of business with the trucking companies here. There are homeless people in Springfield, it is very unfortunate and Springfield does have programs in place to help them. We do have a very good security program here at the hotel. We have no issues here when it comes to problems with drugs. We do thank you for staying with us and do hope that you will stay with us again when you are in the Springfield area.

Reviewed May 19, 2015 via mobile

We left Tulsa Oklahoma late Sunday night. Just wanted to drive a few hours and stop. We jad a horrible experience at the econo lodge in tulsa, but this one had way better reviews. Arrived here at midnight. Front desk clerk was great and quick. Room was clean. Bed was comfortable. We left at 9 a.m and were back on the road. Thank you for a comfortable night.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends

Amy
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. We value your opinion and always welcome your comments. I will share your great compliment with the staff and I join them in welcoming you back when you are in our area again.