“Clean, convenient and great value.”
Review of Econo Lodge I-44

Econo Lodge I-44
Ranked #39 of 51 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Linda at the front desk was extremely accomodating. We had been driving for 8 hours and were pleased with the cleanliness of the room. It was easy access from I 44 and there were a number of choices of restaurants close by. We just needed a place to spend the night that was quite and clean and a comfortable bed. The complimentary breakfast had hot biscuits and gravy along with the usual pastries and cereals. Our expectations were met and then some! Would stay again without hesitation.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank HeartnTexas
Homestayinn, General Manager at Econo Lodge I-44, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2011

Heart n Texas
Thank you for reviewing our property, we are pleased you found everything to your satisfaction. We have recently updated our rooms and our breakfast to include hot biscuits and gravy and plan to add more items soon. Our housekeeping department is top notch here in Springfield. Linda has been at this property a very long time and she has excellent customer service skills. We have the friendliest hotel staff and value all of our employees very highly here at HomeStay Inn. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service as well as clean, comfortable rooms for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

Check in and check out were both very professional, efficient, and friendly. All staff were very pleasant. Several restaurants --fast food to sit down meals--- very close. Recently renovated. Everything clean and in good working order. Good variety of items included with provided breakfast. Very quiet and comfortable. Nice beds. Definitely would stay there again.

Room Tip: Due to location of property, I think all rooms would be quiet. Ours was very quiet, clean and comfor...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank wendywil
Homestayinn, General Manager at Econo Lodge I-44, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2011

Wendy
We want to thank you for the wonderful review of our property. The staff here at HomeStay Inn takes pride in providing great customer service and the best accommodations. We look forward to serving your hotel needs in the future.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

I stayed at the HomeStay Inn in Springfield while I was there on business last month. I have stayed at may motoels at I must say I was highly impressed with the cleanliness of the room and the staff was fantastic, they were very helpfull in every way. The pricing of the rooms was perfect and the breakfast was great the perfect start to our morning. I must say that when I come back to Springfield I will be staying here again for me there is not another place for me to be.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank alisonfulbright
Homestayinn, General Manager at Econo Lodge I-44, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2011

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property, we are happy to see that our guests are
satistied with the service they receive while staying at The Homestay Inn in Springfield. We look forward to having you and your family back.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

Our family recently stayed at this property while in Springfield. Have to say..the rooms were VERY clean, the staff was friendly, great breakfast and overall we were more than satisfied with our stay. The value we received was also great, would definitely stay again & recommend to others!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Kyle P

Kyle P
Thank you so much for your review of our property, we are delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay here. We work very hard to see that our guests are satisfied and receive the best accommodations while visiting Springfield. We certainly look forward to serving your hotel needs in the future.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

Very pleased with this hotel - excellent price, homey decor, comfortable bed, decent breakfast, friendly service!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Homestayinn, General Manager at Econo Lodge I-44, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2011

Thank you so much for your review, we value your opinion and are very glad you loved our hotel. We feel we have the best hotel in Springfield and are proud to serve our guests with the best accommodations and friendliest service. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed October 20, 2011

stayed here with my Kitty, not bad in price, and clean and quite. good morning breakfast too

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Homestayinn, General Manager at Econo Lodge I-44, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2011

Kathryn
Thank you for your wonderful review of our property, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 13, 2011

I have been coming to springfield missouri for several months andhave stayed at several motels in the area. the ones within my budget werenot clean. I started staying at homesty inn and am glad I did. great staff, good location, and clean rooms. I have never had a problem any time I stayed there. Its in a great location. shopping and dining. including walmart. Its a place I will difinately recommend.

Room Tip: I have stayed in several rooms here and all are good.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Homestayinn, General Manager at Econo Lodge I-44, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2011

Thank you so much for your great review of our property. We value your opinion and try very hard to make everyones stay comfortable and enjoyable. We hope you tried our New Hot Breakfast during your stay. The staff at HomeStay Inn look forward to serving your hotel needs in the future.