“Best Pizza in town.”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
“Best Pizza in town.”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Love their thin crust St. Louis style Pizza. Try the breakfast bacon and green olive. Simply the best!

Visited June 2012

“Tasty pizza, different than the usual!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

They use provel cheese, and it is different but to me in a good way! Yes their crust is thin, so if you are looking for thick crust this isn't your kind of place. Love their sports theme and their house salad with the house dressing is great!

Springfield, Missouri
“This is a STL thing that I'll never understand...”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Being new to Springfield and missing New York style pizza, everyone gave us suggestions of places to try. This experience was quite comical. We got our pizza and took it back to the table. We all looked at each other with confusion. What in the world is that on top of the pizza? Routelle? Smelled like Wisconsin Cheddar. Whatever it was, it didn't belong on pizza! Our youngest child, age 4 at the time, said with her blunt non-chalant way "Ewww, this isn't pizza! What is this?" Sorry Springfield, yuck! This was just downright disgusting.

Geneva, Illinois
“Do yourself a favor and dont go”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

I was on a trip with my friends and we decided to order a pizza. because it was one of the cheaper places in the area, we went with Imo's. We heard that it was "Classic St. Louis Pizza", but I did not expect what I saw when I opened the box. The pizza looked like cardboard and after I tasted it, I realized that it tasted like it too. I'm sorry I have to give it this bad of a rating, but it's true. You should probably try the numerous other fast food retaurants in the area.

• Visited September 2011
Springfield, Missouri
“rude staff, immitation cheese, no a/c”
Reviewed August 29, 2010

Our first visit. First, how can you enjoy a pizza when your sweating> never go back.
The girl at the counter, said barely 5 words to us (party of 8), rolled her eyes everytime we ordered something, never offered any assistance, never welcomed us or thanked us for coming. plus she was dressed in cut off short shorts (with her big butt, not very attactive) and green knee high socks. not sure if this is Imo's attire> will never go back
And to top if off, the pizza sucked. Can't explain ot, but it had a funny taste. We decided with the lack of sauce, it was flavorless. But the cheese, when you ate it, it stuck to you teeth, kinda slimmy tasting. Not an expert, think it was immitation cheese> will never go back