“Good food, but don't expect a Greek meal”
Review of Riad Cuisine - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Riad Cuisine
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 4, 2011

The food and the service was very good. This is not really a Greek restaurant, if that is what you are looking for like I was. 5 Pasta dishes, Hawaiian Tuna, Steak. They do have Gyros, if you want to call that a Greek meal. The food was very good, but I was very disappointed. I was so looking forward to a real Greek meal. I haven't been able to find one in months.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Prices are not bad, but needs to work hard on server training and both composition and presentation of food.

NB servers were very friendly, but appear to be self-trained, and new to fine dining.

Reviewed August 3, 2011

To the best of my knowledge, this is the only Mediterranean style restaurant in Springfield. I moved here from an area that had a wide variety & was so afraid that I wouldn't find anything comparable, but I was mistaken! The food at Riad's is delicious and reasonably priced. It's a great quiet place for an intimate dinner for two, or they have a separate room for large groups. Love this place!

Reviewed July 21, 2011

Great food, value, and over experience. My wife loved it, I love it; you should get some of it

Reviewed November 15, 2009

Great Greek Food at this Cafe. An amazing flaming greek cheese, great lamb, and a very good salad. Close to the hospital and the Residence Inn! Has some great early bird specials.