“Fantastic!”

The Grotto
Ranked #202 of 709 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We LOVE The Grotto!! The food is very good and the servings are generous. Everything is made to order and was better than we had anticipated. They even deducted $0.50 from my sandwich cost when I requested no bun/bread. We will return!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Everything I have eaten here has been great. Their hamburgers are seasoned & cooked to perfection. I have had the homemade chips & sweet potato fries and they were crispy & hot. The Avocado Chicken sandwich is very good and I love the chipolte crema sauce they put on the chicken. I haven't had the pizza, but it also looks good. A great menu with a lot of choices & very good sides. The service is great and the prices are reasonable. My new favorite place to go for a meal.

1  Thank vickere
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I had a salmon sandwich and it was very tasty. The salmon was grilled but juicy and the lime sauce complemented the flavor. The sweet potato fries were crisp and hot. It was a good meal

Reviewed June 18, 2014

This place just keeps getting better. Hands down, the best burger and sweet potato fries around. My personal fave is the mushroom & Swiss, my husband loves the bacon cheddar burger. The pizzas are great, as well as some of the vegetarian fare. It's quick, fresh, and has a Cali inspired menu. It also has a patio and serves beer, what's not to love?

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I love food and i have visited most restaurants in town. I especially love trying new places. The grotto isn't new, but it is in a new location, and certainly one of the highest quality places you can go, for not a lot of money. Everyone who says the food here is "blah" don't know anything about real food. The dishes here are unique, flavorful, fresh, and dynamic. this is not lamberts cafe, or golden corral. This is quality food, not disguised behind salt and gravy (which negative reviewers must love). You can look at their menu to see the great food they offer, but this place delivers quality equitable to flame, nonnas, or houlihans, but at a chedders price. try this place!