“Just what I was looking for!”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #48 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
“Just what I was looking for!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This hotel an excellent location, on a main road, easy to find. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean. They have microwaves and refrigerators, which is nice, as I travel to Springfield for business four times a week and don't want to go out constantly. I was very pleased with this hotel overall.

• Stayed October 2013
jayrama, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thanks for your comments and effort in putting reviews about your stayed experience at our hotel. We appreciate of you taking time off your schedule for us. Thanks again...

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Dallas, Texas, United States
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This motel was just what I was looking for along the way to St. Louis. The location just off the Interstate is perfect and the staff took good care of me. The motel was priced low enough for my budget. I do not stay in many motels, but this one did the job. When I asked the front desk a good place to eat dinner, they gave me suggestions and directions even though the person at the front desk was pretty busy wit other customers. The bed in the room was comfortable, and the shower had good pressure and water was hot right away. The coffee in the morning hit the spot and I was on my way back on the road.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for your lovely comments and the effort you have put in words about your experience in the stay at our hotel. we really appreciate of what you have taken the time off your busy schedule and let us know about your experience. Our motto is to try to keep and make our guest happy as much as we can. So Thanks again... see you next time...
Spring, Texas
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I'm not a real picky person when it comes to hotel rooms. I don't need anything fancy, but this place didn't even have the basics. No hair dryer, no alarm clock, no coffee maker. Three pillows on a king size bed that were flat and lumpy. The few towels were old and ratty with stains on them. The shower didn't drain, so you were standing in 6 inches of water. There was a big hole in the couch that looked like a cigarette burn, even though we had a "non-smoking" room that smelled gross.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mary Anne S

Travelers are raving about these Springfield hotels

kingston tn.
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We were on our way to Branson Mo. and had driven 10 hours so decided to stop for the night. We used a Motel Discount coupon from the Visitors center Motel books, and picked one of the cheapest because it was already pretty late. We got what we paid for I guess. The room was small, no refrigerator , no microwave or hairdryer. Bright lights right outside the bedroom, and the curtains cut out very little of it. small queen bed, it cost $10.00 more for a King. It was clean except for the tub which had dark flecks sticking to the drain, and the water wouldn't drain for a long time. and messy caulking. Bed was comfortable though.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed March 26, 2013

No wash cloths in room 2 nights in a row, very poor lighting in room, bathroom corners need clean, beds OK, few Cockroaches. won't stay here again. Broken night stand, T.V. remote didn't work right had to get up to turn up the sound or turn off T.V.

Room Tip: Rooms not clean, Needs updated
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
marshfield mo
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We tried to stay in this motel. We were just moving back into state and needed a place to stay while our house was getting finished up. We went in the room and I stayed long enough to take pics. It was HORRIBLE. It smelled so bad, and it was filthy. Complete with roaches. I wouldn't let my kids sit down or touch anything. We immediately asked for a refund and went elsewhere.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank misty s
Springfield Mo
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Booked 2 nights in a king sized room and loved it..... very close to various shopping and restaurants ........and if you use Americas Best Value Inn frequently i do strongly sugest signing up for the value club....it will save you 20% on rooms

Room Tip: has outdoor pool and Free Wifi
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo