“Always a Great Stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Winchester
“Always a Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Attended the 2013 Fall Street Machine Nationals. This place was packed with folks attending this event. Our Room was awesome as usual and the staff is top notch. I feel for the folks that weren't part of this event, because it gets really crazy up until 11pm and it would be hard to rest.
I'm going to plan to stay here for a third year in a row and beyond that if the event keeps coming back. The free breakfast was real good as well. I also love the fact you can park right outside your door.

Room Tip: The last weekend in September is the Street Machine Nationals. If you don't like burning rubber...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
rnottle, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Coach House, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
WinchesterSailing,

Thank you so much for you awesome Trip Advisor rating! Here at the Best Western PLUS Coach House we pride ourselves on guest satisfaction. We are so happy to hear you enjoy staying with us! The NSRA Nationals is always a busy weekend for us and we thoroughly enjoy having participants stay at our hotel! We certainly hope you have a reservation set up to come again this year! If so we would be happy to have breakfast and a clean room ready and waiting for you! Thanks again for your time and review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Saint Charles, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

This was my second time staying at this property. My daughter attends Missouri State University and I stayed here back in August when I brought her up to move in. I was impressed with the rooms, so I decided to stay there again. Let me say this...the rooms are VERY nice. I had the double queen room. They are clean, well appointed and they seem to have thought of everything. I had absolutely no issues with the room itself. Apparently, there was a car event in Springfield this past weekend when I was there. The parking lot was pretty much full by the time I checked in. Ok, no problem. We check in and try to get some rest...nothing doing. Between cars revving their engines all evening and children running up and down the corridors in front of the rooms screaming and playing...rest was not possible. At one point, the kids even knocked on our door and ran. I felt like hotel management could have definitely done something about that. After getting through the night and trying to sleep in, we were awoken to the sound of...you guessed it...muscle cars revving their engines endlessly in the parking lot. Look...I am a mechanic by trade, so I can appreciate folks love of cars. I just thought it was very inconsiderate on their part and a little irresponsible by the hotel not to consider that they did have some guests who were not there for the car show and just wanted to sleep in on a Sunday morning. We finally packed up to leave. I went to turn in my cards and check out (I had already paid) and wasn't even asked so much as "how was your stay?" I have to go back to Springfield next month and I won't even consider this hotel...or any hotel that has room doors that open directly to the outside.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
rnottle, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Coach House, responded to this review, September 6, 2014
Derrick B, I am so very sorry for the quality of service you received here at Best Western PLUS Coach House. I'm happy to hear you appreciate how clean and welcoming our hotel is but my only hope now is that you give us a second chance to your opinion about our hotel, expenses on me. Please contact me directly at the hotel, I will ask you to verify your stay with us that way I can handle this appropriately. Please feel free to contact me at 1-417-862-0701 and ask for Randy Nottle General Manager. Again I am so sorry for the way your stay turned out and I would love to have the opportunity to correct this issue and give you the best hotel experience you've ever had.
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have stayed here multiple times while in the area for business. Excellent service, excellent facilities, great breakfast. The staff go out of their way to make sure you feel welcome and to provide great service. I do highly recommend. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

rnottle, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Coach House, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your review! We are very happy you enjoyed your time here with our hotel! At the Best Western PLUS Coach House we pride ourselves on superior customer care, whether that be in the cleanliness of our rooms or interactions with our staff at the desk. Our employees work hard to make sure each guest is happy and well taken care of. I am pleased to hear you have received just that! We would love to have you stay any time you are coming through Springfield whether it be for business or pleasure! Thanks again for your time and Trip Advisor review! We appreciate your feedback and hope to serve you again!
Anniston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Trip was with Caravan Touring Company. Excellent touring company - well organized and friendly tour guides and driver. Would recommend them. Touring buses were very comfortable and they delievered and picked up our luggage at every stop.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

rnottle, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Coach House, responded to this review, September 8, 2014
We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your trip with Caravan Touring Company! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our wonderful hotel and about Caravan! We hope to see you again next time!
Kansas City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

This hotel is a good example of the nice, clean, reasonably priced accommodations you can expect when you stay at Best Western. We always stay at Best Western whenever possible because we know we can count on high standards.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Linda D,

Thank you for the great Trip Advisor review! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Best Western PLUS Coach House. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand and we are happy that Best Westerns continue to provide you with great service when you stay! We would love to have you and yours again any time you are coming through Springfield! Thanks again for your time and review! We value your feedback and hope to see you again!
Springdale, Arkansas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

Great area, good Eats, Rooms all great Décor, ground floor and clean. Employees are always helpful and their smiles are contagious. Great Folks you can't go wrong on the value of this motel, for guest with family the breakfast can't be beat.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Bill S,

Thank you for the great review! We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Here at the Best Western PLUS Coach House we pride ourselves on superior customer care. We are pleased we were able to provide you with just that! Our front desk and housekeepers work very hard to give each guest a great experience. I am so glad to hear you were satisfied with your room and given great service with a smile! We would love to have you stay with us again any time you are traveling through Springfield! Thanks again for your time and review! We hope to see you again!
toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Spent two nites here in Aug. Very friendly, clean, convenient, several good restaurants close by. Two nice swimming pools. Recommend this place to anyone. Easy town to get around in by car. Had an enjoyable tour of the nearby Civil War Wilson Creek Battlefield. Shopped at the Bass Pro Store...it was HUGE, and they had a firearms museum (free) that was the best I've seen. Maxim3

Room Tip: All rooms were well located..it was nice to have my car right at my room door.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Maxim3,

Thank you so much for the Trip Advisor review! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Best Western PLUS Coach House. We do our best to provide all of our guests with excellent customer service and care. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with that while you were here! I'm also glad you were able to see some of the big attractions here in Springfield like Wilson's Creek Battlefield and Bass Pro! We would love to have you back again any time you are coming through town! Thanks again for your time and the great review! We hope to see you again soon!