“Excellent stay overnight.”

Best Western Plus Coach House
Ranked #9 of 51 Hotels in Springfield
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I was really impressed. Completely renovated motel property. Very large. Park in front of rooms. Great Breakfast with hot items and meat. Really nice front desk clerk. The beds are real comfy. The TV is a flat screen. Wireless is free and very fast and very strong signal. Well lighted. Looks like a great place for kids in the summer with the pool. Really nice desk and chair and a lounge chair in our queen room as well as a fridge and micro. We stay in hotels 260 nights a year so we are tough on hotels. I cannot find ANY fault with this one. Great Job management!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
rnottle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Coach House, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2015

Azstampcoin,
It is always fabulous to hear how our staff is continuing to provide a great stay for our guests!
I will pass along the recognition to the appropriate members of our team. Thank you again for staying with us and I do hope you will stay with us on your next visit to Springfield Missouri-

Reviewed February 29, 2012

This is an older hotel that has been renovated since my earlier stays. The beds are very comfortable, the rooms are clean and have updated lighting, TV, granite and marble fixtures. Very nice place to spend the night at a reasonable price. The breakfast area is clean and the selections are good.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Hello Paul C,
I am very happy to hear you had enjoyed your stay with us at the Best Western Plus Coach House. and thank you for acknowledging our recent renovation. If ever in the area, please consider us again!-

Reviewed February 14, 2012

I travel the upper midwest and this is one of the very nicest breakfast areas. Large, well planned out, bright & O yes good food with good srvice. The new business center has 3 yes 3 computers for us with lots of space for our paper work -- again well done in a bright & open area.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank John H

John H,
Again, I am personally happy we continue to make your stays with just as good as the last. Thank you again for your kind remarks and do give us the honor to provide you with our customer service again the next time you travel to Springfield. Safe Travels!!

Reviewed February 14, 2012

I booked this hotel on travelocity for a great price for our family of four. The lobby was clean, staff were very friendly, breakfast was good and the breakfast area was kept neat and clean. The rooms were very clean and the beds were so comfy with nice pillows and lots of them. The cleaning crew was very good and friendly. Easy to find and convenient. We will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Connie E,
Our staff appreciates that you've acknowledged their hard work, and we will keep it up!
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! as always travel safe!

Reviewed February 13, 2012

From the outside - I'll be honest - I was wary. But the reviews were so glowing and I was traveling with my cat, so my options were extremely limited. I had an exhausting day driving through four hours of snow, so I was so pleased when I called (from only about an exit away) and the front desk clerk was extremely helpful - she even directed me here! The lobby is very nice and modern looking and when I entered my room I was absolutely blown away with how lovely everything was! The best was soft and luxurious and being upgraded to a king room at no additional charge really sealed the deal. I loved the interior and the new "clean remote" intrigues me - I hope more hotels take this direction! I would stay here again any day!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
rnottle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Coach House, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2015

Hmmhmmbuzzbuzz,-
Thank you for writing a review on the hotel. Your feedback is very important for us to be able to maintain a high level of product and service. I am very pleased that you found the hotel to be satisfactory. Your kind comments for the staff are very much appreciated. We hope you choose to stay with us.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

Travelling by car across country every year, we've spent many nights in Red Roofs, Quality Inns, and Best Westerns, but by far the best is the Best Western Coach House in at Springfield, Missouri. The employees were friendly, the property was well laid out, the room (and we had one with our dogs) was clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was better than most. And after misplacing some important papers en route, they were the only motel who really checked into finding them. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Madalex123,
I appreciate you taking time to give us a review at the Best Western Plus Coach House.
We're proud to offer pet friendly accommodations and a happy safe environment for families traveling through. Thank you so much for recommendation to friends!

Reviewed February 10, 2012

We have stayed here many times. The hotel is always clean and comfortable. Rooms are constantly being updated. Staff always courteous & helpful. Quiet hotel with all ground floor rooms with parking right at your door

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Russel F,
I am very pleased that you found the hotel to be satisfactory. Your kind comments for the staff, breakfast and location are very much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you on your future visits!