“Definitely stay again!”

Best Western Plus Coach House
Ranked #10 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 14, 2012

I booked this hotel on travelocity for a great price for our family of four. The lobby was clean, staff were very friendly, breakfast was good and the breakfast area was kept neat and clean. The rooms were very clean and the beds were so comfy with nice pillows and lots of them. The cleaning crew was very good and friendly. Easy to find and convenient. We will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
rnottle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Coach House, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2015

Connie E,
Our staff appreciates that you've acknowledged their hard work, and we will keep it up!
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! as always travel safe!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Coach House

Reviewed February 13, 2012

From the outside - I'll be honest - I was wary. But the reviews were so glowing and I was traveling with my cat, so my options were extremely limited. I had an exhausting day driving through four hours of snow, so I was so pleased when I called (from only about an exit away) and the front desk clerk was extremely helpful - she even directed me here! The lobby is very nice and modern looking and when I entered my room I was absolutely blown away with how lovely everything was! The best was soft and luxurious and being upgraded to a king room at no additional charge really sealed the deal. I loved the interior and the new "clean remote" intrigues me - I hope more hotels take this direction! I would stay here again any day!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
rnottle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Coach House, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2015

Hmmhmmbuzzbuzz,-
Thank you for writing a review on the hotel. Your feedback is very important for us to be able to maintain a high level of product and service. I am very pleased that you found the hotel to be satisfactory. Your kind comments for the staff are very much appreciated. We hope you choose to stay with us.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

Travelling by car across country every year, we've spent many nights in Red Roofs, Quality Inns, and Best Westerns, but by far the best is the Best Western Coach House in at Springfield, Missouri. The employees were friendly, the property was well laid out, the room (and we had one with our dogs) was clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was better than most. And after misplacing some important papers en route, they were the only motel who really checked into finding them. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Madalex123,
I appreciate you taking time to give us a review at the Best Western Plus Coach House.
We're proud to offer pet friendly accommodations and a happy safe environment for families traveling through. Thank you so much for recommendation to friends!

Reviewed February 10, 2012

We have stayed here many times. The hotel is always clean and comfortable. Rooms are constantly being updated. Staff always courteous & helpful. Quiet hotel with all ground floor rooms with parking right at your door

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Russel F,
I am very pleased that you found the hotel to be satisfactory. Your kind comments for the staff, breakfast and location are very much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you on your future visits!

Reviewed February 3, 2012

I have stayed at this location for many years during business trips. I spend about 125 nights a year in Motel rooms. This location has always maintained a high standard for be clean neat and orderly. The desk clerks and help have always be very courteous and knowledgeable of the Springfield and surrounding area. Rooms are spacious, have great beds, TV's, Internet access and all this with a good breakfast. I highly recommend using this location if in Springfield MO.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bill S

Bill S,
We appreciate you taking the time to post a review, Our staff strives to provide a clean and comfortable environment for our guests and I hope we are able to continue to provide this level of service for you in the future.
Thank you again for your positive feedback at the Best Western Plus Coach House. I look forward to your future business with us again!

Reviewed January 24, 2012

I stayed here on my way east from the west coast, and had a very pleasant overnight. The lobby was very attractive and the reception very friendly (and fast). Although I had to go to a separate building (on the other side of where I believe a pool is during the summer) it was really not that far, and I could park right in front of my door (which I really liked). The room was clean, nicely laid out, and with very fast wireless internet. The breakfast was good (and not very crowded during the early morning when I was there) -- fairly standard stuff, but well laid out, in a comfortable room. Nice place!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo

Stephen C,
I would like to take the time to thank you for your compliments. Your kind comments for cleanliness and staff are very much appreciated. I hope the next time you visit the area you will choose to stay with us again. Safe Travels!

Reviewed January 23, 2012

This is our 2nd. stay at the Coach House Inn. I do not or cannot write flowery reviews. Plain and simple, this place is fantastic. The location, clean comfortable rooms and the helpful staff make this a must stop on our trip from Maryland to Arizona and return each year. I would recommend Coach House Inn to anyone I know.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

I am personally glad to hear that we were able to provide such an enjoyable experience. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. It is great to know that you had such a comfortable stay. I hope the next time you visit the area you will choose to stay with us again!