When I was looking for a place to stay in this area felt I had to pick this place for it's history, it's basically a smart motel in a good location. There is a swimming pool and a small area for breakfast. The choice for breakfast was quite good but the actual breakfast area was very crowded especially when a large number needed to eat at the same time (a coach party.). Obviously the hotel is on the main road, but it was surprisingly quiet. The rooms are quite small but clean - no dust under the bed, we discovered when looking for something we had lost. Lots of places nearby to eat, we missed not having a fridge in our room, something that generally seems to be provided as standard in most rooms we have stayed in on this trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Route 66 Rail Haven is a top-rated TripAdvisor hotel where you can experience a classic piece of Historic Route 66 Americana. Eight sandstone cottages built in 1938, known as the Rail Haven Motor Court, evolved into what is today BEST WESTERN Route 66 Rail Haven. Proud recipient of the Best Western Director's Award and the National Registry of Historic Places. Be our guest at this historic hotel nestled on acres of beautifully landscaped grounds in Springfield, Missouri - birthplace of Route 66. Enjoy a classic nod to the past without sacrificing any modern day amenities! We offer corporate rooms, a complimentary deluxe hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi, seasonal swimming pool, 24-hour lobby and business center. Whether traversing the Main Street of America, stopping over on your way to Branson, or conducting business, our Springfield hotel location is just minutes from the Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF) and many national and local businesses, such as Kraft Foods, Bass Pro Shops(R) Headquarters, O'Reilly Auto Parts(R), 3M(R), Great Southern Bank Headquarters, just to name a few. BEST WESTERN Route 66 Rail Haven also offers guests easy access to Missouri State University, Wilson's Creek National Battlefield, Fantastic Caverns, Springfield Cardinals, Shrine Mosque and the historic Gillioz Theatre. Business travel or pleasure, whatever reason brings you to town, don't just stay at a hotel experience a hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven Hotel Springfield
- Best Western Hotel Springfield
- Best Western Springfield
- Springfield Best Western