We were first time attenders of the annual national homeschool basketball tournament held in Springfield this year but made the decision late to attend. We were afraid that we wouldn't get much in the way of a hotel, and when we say this one was available at the price it was, we figured it wouldn’t be much. We didn’t care too much since we figured it would just a place to crash at night. But we were pleasantly surprised at the condition of the hotel and the rooms. It’s very well kept up – all four of our rooms were in nice shape. We ended up coming in and out and caused some difficulty for the cleaning staff, but they were extremely accommodating and friendly. In addition, the front desk was very helpful and friendly – even put our team name up on the marquee. The location was also perfect, right in the middle of the city and convenient to the locations at which we played. If we return to the tournament, Route 66 Rail Haven will be at the top of our list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Route 66 Rail Haven is a top-rated TripAdvisor hotel where you can experience a classic piece of Historic Route 66 Americana. Eight sandstone cottages built in 1938, known as the Rail Haven Motor Court, evolved into what is today BEST WESTERN Route 66 Rail Haven. Proud recipient of the Best Western Director's Award and the National Registry of Historic Places. Be our guest at this historic hotel nestled on acres of beautifully landscaped grounds in Springfield, Missouri - birthplace of Route 66. Enjoy a classic nod to the past without sacrificing any modern day amenities! We offer corporate rooms, a complimentary deluxe hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi, seasonal swimming pool, 24-hour lobby and business center. Whether traversing the Main Street of America, stopping over on your way to Branson, or conducting business, our Springfield hotel location is just minutes from the Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF) and many national and local businesses, such as Kraft Foods, Bass Pro Shops(R) Headquarters, O'Reilly Auto Parts(R), 3M(R), Great Southern Bank Headquarters, just to name a few. BEST WESTERN Route 66 Rail Haven also offers guests easy access to Missouri State University, Wilson's Creek National Battlefield, Fantastic Caverns, Springfield Cardinals, Shrine Mosque and the historic Gillioz Theatre. Business travel or pleasure, whatever reason brings you to town, don't just stay at a hotel experience a hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven Hotel Springfield
- Best Western Hotel Springfield
- Best Western Springfield
- Springfield Best Western