We aren't hotel snobs, sometimes we find it interesting to book somewhere with history and as long it is well kept and clean, we really enjoy it! This place was wonderful. It has been around for 75 years and is on Route 66. The lobby is decorated like a 50s diner and the old gas pumps are outside as well as a couple of classic cars.We were impressed with the cleanliness and the knowledge and friendliness of the staff! (I just wish someone would invent a spray to take that "old hotel " smell out of places as it is a shame for places that take so much pride. But.... leaving our door open for a while in the 75 degree weather freshened up the room a lot, so don't let that stop you! The price is great and if it is on your route for a quick stop over, check out this one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Route 66 Rail Haven is a top-rated TripAdvisor hotel where you can experience a classic piece of Historic Route 66 Americana. Eight sandstone cottages built in 1938, known as the Rail Haven Motor Court, evolved into what is today BEST WESTERN Route 66 Rail Haven. Proud recipient of the Best Western Director's Award and the National Registry of Historic Places. Be our guest at this historic hotel nestled on acres of beautifully landscaped grounds in Springfield, Missouri - birthplace of Route 66. Enjoy a classic nod to the past without sacrificing any modern day amenities! We offer corporate rooms, a complimentary deluxe hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi, seasonal swimming pool, 24-hour lobby and business center. Whether traversing the Main Street of America, stopping over on your way to Branson, or conducting business, our Springfield hotel location is just minutes from the Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF) and many national and local businesses, such as Kraft Foods, Bass Pro Shops(R) Headquarters, O'Reilly Auto Parts(R), 3M(R), Great Southern Bank Headquarters, just to name a few. BEST WESTERN Route 66 Rail Haven also offers guests easy access to Missouri State University, Wilson's Creek National Battlefield, Fantastic Caverns, Springfield Cardinals, Shrine Mosque and the historic Gillioz Theatre. Business travel or pleasure, whatever reason brings you to town, don't just stay at a hotel experience a hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven Hotel Springfield
- Best Western Hotel Springfield
- Best Western Springfield
- Springfield Best Western