“Goy yo go here”

ReRico Brazilian Grill
Ranked #38 of 680 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nixa, Missouri
“Goy yo go here”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Best in Springfield, been there many times and plan on going back often. great atmosphere and staff attentive

Visited February 2013

Springfield, Missouri
“Great Food !!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My wife and I went here for the first time and it was great. The wait asked if we'd ever been there before and when we told him no he explained how they do everything is done.
I knew that that they come around with different kinds of meat and it was all excellent, the salad bar was very good, but don't fill up with it or you won't be able to enjoy all the different kinds of meat they offer.
The cost was $ 21 a person, but doesn't include drinks or dessert, which I think is reasonable considering it's all you can eat from the salad bar and all the meat you can eat.
We plan on going back again, only we will be bring friends along that have never been there so they can experience all the different kinds of meat they offer.

• Visited February 2013
“Usually worth the wait”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We have eaten here several times. The food is always delicious (the pineapple is AMAZING!) But the service is hit and miss. We have had very attentive waiters and other times we have to ask the waiter for bread, California rolls, dipping sauces, etc. I would definitely recommend, just cross your fingers they aren't super busy as it seems that is when the service isn't so good. Make sure to call in a reservation for Friday and Saturday nights as the wait times might be 90+ minutes!

Springfield, Missouri, United States
“Poor service”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I took my husband there for a Valentine's dinner and I was very embarrased at the service after I had bragged on it... We sat forever waiting for servers to bring around the meats and even had to stop them to ask for some.. Finally we had the manager remind the servers to stop and offer food. Waste of money...

1 Thank Melanie C
Bradenton, Florida
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Liked the very interesting food and the table service! Lots of food so be mindful of amount of food, as it can be overwhelming! The wait staff provided excellent service and was very engaging!

Visited December 2012