“Very nice stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Omaha, Nebraska
“Very nice stay”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We stayed here one night on 10-night vacation, and it was a very good experience. Friendly, courteous staff, a facility in very-well-kept-up condition, and a good location on the northern side of town were all positives.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Layne B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear CoachRobert:

On behalf of myself and the staff I wanted to tell you how happy we are that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you had a wonderful vacation and that you come see us again soon.

Yours in hospitality,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Saint Peters, Missouri
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I stay here a couple times a year. I moved over from the Holiday Inn next door. The hotel is super clean, employees are extremely friendly and helpful, and room's are comfortable.
The beds are soft and lots of pillows. The rooms are well stocked and clean. There's a Cracker Barrel right across the street if you are hungry.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank briand371
Layne B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear Brian D.:

I can't tell you how much the kind words and great feedback mean to me and all of our team members. We appreciate your business greatly and we can't wait to see again. Safe travels until then.

Indy
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay. Very affordable, clean and nice! Loved the full size fridge and mini kitchen. Comfortable bed. Staff was very nice too. Convenient snack shop in the lobby, in a great location to go anywhere in the Springfield area. Would recommend for anyone.

• Stayed March 2014
Layne B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear E.P.:

Thank you for staying with us! It's always a pleasure to hear kind comments and positive reviews. I'm so glad that you had a comfortable stay. And, I can't think you enough tor the recommendation.

Ennis, Texas
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Just want to say we had another lovely, peaceful week at this hotel, and thanks to the BEST STAFF EVER, we again had no hassle applying our Priority Club points, after many years of the worst kind of trouble. I agree with Samantha P, who said that the staff alone make the stay here worth while. Yay!

Aside from that amazing staff, a clean, comfortable room with all the amenities that we love about Candlewood Suites made our week a pleasure.

I can't recommend this hotel strongly enough. I will keep recommending it with every avenue that I have.

5 stars all across.

Green Features: Green award posted in the lobby made my heart warm. ♥
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Layne B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear Stephanie:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I know I speak for the entire staff when I say that we enjoyed serving you and your family during your stay. We can't wait to see you again and we wish you safe travels.

Wheaton
Reviewed February 5, 2014

The staff here is amazing. They will do everything they can to accommodate your stay. They alone make the stay worth while. The rooms are great! The have a fully furnished kitchen and complimentary popcorn. Military personnel can get a discount if they show their id. Nice tv's. Dvd's to check out for the night for FREE. They have a nice gym and laundry room available. They are located close to the interstate for travelers just passing through and they are within walking distance to multiple nice restaurants. They are no more than 15 minutes away from any given area in Springfield including downtown, both hospitals, and the mall. They are just great there. I love it.

• Stayed January 2014
Layne B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear Samantha P.:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our property and give us some feedback. It is greatly appreciated. I'm so happy to hear that your experiences at our property are always positive and that you will continue to stay with us. From all of us here we wish you safe travels and can't wait to see you again.

Grafton, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This hotel is about 5 years old (without a ton of people traffic here it seems brand new). It's clean. It is well run. The cupboard is well stocked and cheaper than most cupboards at other Candlewoods. The check in area is spacious, comfortable and inviting. The Glade air fresheners placed throughout the hotel in the hallways is a nice touch as the hallways then smell good. Way to go Candlwood Suites of Springfield. You will always have my business.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Layne B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear Paul R.:

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do our best to pay attention to the details and make sure that each guest leaves happy and we are overjoyed to see that it shows. Thanks so much for the feedback and the kind words. We can't wait to see you again.

Minot, North Dakota
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I have stayed here multiple times and everytime I return, the experience is better than before. I check in kinda late and the front desk staff is so happy. I had a minor issue and Ronnie was very quick to make me feel right at home. I will never stay anywhere else while in Springfield Missouri.

• Stayed December 2013
Layne B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Mkdoberiner:

Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel. I'm delighted to hear that we have a loyal guest such as yourself. Additionally, I know Ronnie will be excited to hear that she was able to assist you. Thanks for the review and we can't wait to see you again.