“Great Property!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Great Property!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

This was the 1st time we ever stayed in a suite. My husband has to sleep in a chair due to recent open-heart surgery, and I was afraid we wouldn't find a hotel with a recliner in the room. But after a little research, we found Candlewood Suites. It cost no more than Hampton Inn. The place was clean, and the front desk personnel were awesome. Could not have been nicer! The room was clean, however we didn't like the smell of the room freshener plugged into the wall. But other than that, it was a great place. We will stay there again, next time we are in Springfield.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank mary d
Gerrie Y, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear Mary D,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am so delighted your husband was able to sleep comfortably after his surgery. Please come back and see us again real soon!

Gerrie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed her twice. Both times I walked in to a very warm welcome. The rooms are immaculate and so comfortable. I like this brand and for the price it's hard to beat. My favorite in Springfield. My only negative ( and this s nothing) is its just a little arc to get to; better signage might help. Business travelers: try this one!

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
6 Thank Barry H
Gerrie Y, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Barry!

Thank you so much for your review and for returning back to us! I am working with our owners on getting a sign out on the frontage road so that it is more clear where we are. Thank you for your loyalty! Come back and stay real soon!

At your service!

Lakeside, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I had a great stay. I would highly recommend this hotel to friends and family, I had to stay there while on business and everyone made me feel right at home. The rooms were very clean and the bed was comfy. The staff was awesome, made my time away from family fly by. I will for sure stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Kim N
Dear Kim N,

Thank you for taking time out of your travels to write a review. I truely do love to hear how comfortable our guests feel when they stay with us when they are away from their loved ones. Please come back and stay with us again on your next business trip!

At your serivce,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

One of the best stays in a while. I had a holiday to celebrate with my family and it was just a super awesome stay.. My kids enjoyed their selves... Very clean, friendly staff, quiet.. Just peaceful. Awesome experience.... Thank very much.

• Stayed November 2012
5 Thank live4thenow
Dear Live4thenow,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so thrilled you and the kids had an awesome stay! Please feel free to come back and stay with us again real soon.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

We have not had much luck Candledood Suites until this visit. We tend to stay at mid level hotels (Hilton Garden Inn, Marriotts and DoubleTree's. Holiday Inn sent a bonus points promo to stay at one of their properties and we tried this place. We were amazed. At 2/3rds the cost of comparable places, this was one of the best and cleanest places we have stayed in this price range. And the biggest surprise of all - the laundry facilities are free. My wife asked why we did not stay at Candlewood's more often - my response was - we will now!

The front desk was very helpful during checkin and provided us an upgrade to a King bed based on our priority club status. The room was very clean and the property is perfectly located.

I recommend this property

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to a King room - they are very roomy and nice.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
14 Thank TravelingDeuce
Gerrie Y, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Traveling Deuces,

I love it when first time guests are pleasantly surprised when they stay at our hotel. I am so happy that you loved your king suite. Those are my favorite suites because they are so big for such a low price.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, please come back and stay with again real soon!

Gerrie Schoors!
Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

This is the 3rd time I've stayed at Candlewood Suites in Springfield, MO and will stay here again. Each stay has been extremely pleasant. On every occasion, the staff has been very nice and friendly and greet you with a sincere welcome. The rooms are spacious and very clean. I've stayed at the Holiday Inn Express around the corner and this hotel is much better. Cleaner and well maintained. There's no breakfast there either, so why not get a full kitchen with a fridge and microware AND pay $20 a night less. You can get a nice breakfast for half that. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Great value for the money.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
12 Thank mamabear&twins
Gerrie Y, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear MamaBear & Twins,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I greatly appreciate the feedback and am so happy to hear you are a return guest. If there is anything we can ever do prior to your arrival, please give us a call on your way to the hotel.

We are looking forward to your next stay!

Gerrie Schoors
Bellevue, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Very well maintained facility and very clean. Rooms quiet, well furnished, and comfortable. WiFi and TV work great. Linen excellent. Friendly greeting. Well stocked snack/emergency supply room. Cost below what one would expect. Several restaurants nearby. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: We always ask for a room on the top floor to increase probability of quiet.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
12 Thank Hodag1946
Gerrie Y, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear Hodag1946,

Thank you for your review! I am so excited to hear that you enjoyed our Candlewood Cupboard. We work very hard to keep costs just above our costs so that it is not only convenient for the guest but cost effective as well.

We hope to welcome you back again real soon!