“Wonderful Hotel”

Ranked #36 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
“Wonderful Hotel”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

This hotel was one of the cleanest one's I have stayed in.The staff was very helpful as well as friendly. Billy (?) gave a wonderful tour and was extremely helpful. I like that you had to have a key card to get past the lobby. Made me feel safe.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Springfield, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for your feedback! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt safe. That is important to us at Value Place. Please consider us for any lodging needs you may need in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Killeen, Texas
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Whenever traveling for extended stays, we tend to use this chain instead of the normal, 2/3 star hotels we use for a few nights here and there. Value Place is simply that....a value hotel If you are not familiar with the chain, it only provides you with the basic amenities and unless you travel with some of your own things like coffee pot, dishes, towels, etc....you will pay a little more. We usually travel with a plastic bin full of these types of things and it saves a little extra.

The place is simple, clean and comfortable while saving you money. The only BAD thing about this chain which we've noticed at a few different locations is the walls are very THIN and sometimes you can hear lots of hall noises like voices and also doors slamming if you are near the entrance/exit doors. If you are getting up in the morning to work, these things won't bother you....but if you're sleeping in on vacation....this could get frustrating.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank DownhereinTX
Thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will think of Value Place the next time you need a place to stay.
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Starting my second month at this location. Rooms are clean and quiet and have a staff that goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is a Great Experience. Have met some other quest that have been there two and 3 years. A home away form home !!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Springfield, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! The next time you stay with us we will have new rooms! They'll have new flooring and a large flat screen TV. We can't wait for you to stay again so you can see them!
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Great monthly rate. Place was very clean and beds were comfy. Onsite laundry was great. Stayed for a month and will stay there again next time I am in Spribgfield. Staff was friendly and helpful. Needs wi-fi nit just ethernet.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for the nice review! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be getting WiFi soon! We hope that will come back and be able to use the new WiFi!
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Upon checking in, I went upstairs to unpack in the room I was assigned for a one week stay. The room had not been cleaned at all and was very much in disarray. I took the elevator back down to inform the front desk about this and instantly noticed a strong odor of urine inside the elevator ( I would have canceled my stay at that point if they would have allowed refunds).During my stay I noted that the air conditioner/heater barely worked, there were stains that appeared to be blood on the ceiling and smoke detector, the laundry facility was dirty, there was only one employee who was polite and helpful, the others were extremely rude. When it came time to check out, I meticulously cleaned and the re-cleaned just to be safe. I went to the front desk to turn in my keys and be refunded my $100 deposit. Melody and Ron were the employees working at this time and Melody checked the room then came back saying I won't be getting my deposit back because "the room was not cleaned" and the sheets and towels were used. They also said because I had not returned a paper where I was asked to rate their service that I was going to be charged $45! What a joke! Don't waste your money!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Cory P
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Springfield, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all guest feedback and use it to improve. I have emailed you separately so that I can address the specifics of your stay. We hope that you will reconsider Value Place for your lodging needs.
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We stayed here for a week for a basketball tournament, and only chose this hotel due to price. We walked in and were "greeted" by a rude, borderline hostile desk worker, and once we made it up to our room, we discovered a strong smell of marijuana emenating from the room next door, and seeping in through our bathroom vent. Upon bringing this to the staff's attention, they informed us "there's nothing we can really do about it". Horrible people skills. Not surprised to hear that the hotel has changed owners sevral times in the past four years.

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank Piersonjoe24
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Having spent more than a month here on a temporary business assignment I thought it prudent to write a review.

The rooms are clean, quiet, comfortable, and maintained by a dedicated manager and staff
The property is in an excellent location with many nearby amenities. Starbucks, two banks, a pharmacy, a U. S. Post Office, a FedEx business center, a beauty/nail salon, five restaurants and a fabulous Price Cutter food market are just a five minute walk away. The Price Cutter is particularly handy since all the rooms at Value Place have a full kitchen.

A fifteen minute walk will take you along well lit streets to three night clubs. In case you need to repent for your night on the town there are Catholic and Baptist churches within walking distance.

A ten minute walk gets you to a lovely city park that is complete with walking trails and a well-equipped playground for children.

A five minute drive north will get you to the Palace Theater. At the Palace, believe it or not, all movies are just $3 unless you attend on Tuesdays when the price is only $1! These admission prices are not typos.

However, I have saved the best thing about Value Place for last. The prices here absolutely cannot be beaten anywhere! A week’s lodging here costs about the same price that other hotels in the area charge for a couple of days.

So, at Value Place you get a clean, quiet, comfortable room with kitchen in a great location for a truly great price.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business