“Good food and great waiter named Jace”

Flame Steakhouse and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Flame Steakhouse and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 702 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The food here was very good and our service was fantastic thanks to our server Jace. He was extremely attentive but not overtly so. It happened to be pouring rain during our meal and I personally witnessed Jace help several ladies get out of their vehicles in front of the restaurant.[ I had a window seat ]. Overall his was a great experience.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you don't know it please go and visit this famos restaurant and bar. I was there every stay when I was in Springfield. The food is the best in town.Nearly all is perfect but I miss the good beer there ( Boulevard Wheat, Samuel Adams )The server are very friendly. In the Red Light Lounge you can relaxe and enjoy some drinks. This restaurant is a must have and after the dinner I move into the Ernie Biggs Piano Bar to have fun. Don't forget to book a table for this restaurant.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Flame is one of the best restaurants in Springfield. It is the restaurant we go to for special occasions such as anniversaries. The food is excellent and the service is attentive. The atmosphere is warm and elegant. It is an excellent dining experience.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We were celebrating a milestone birthday with friends and had a fantastic experience. From the inexpensive valet parking, attentive but not oppressive waiter, tasty food and casually sophisticated atmosphere, we were not disappointed. My filet was cooked to perfection. It was a great night out and Flame was perfect fit!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband is from Springfield, I am not, he had been raving about Flame for Sometime now. We went for our anniversary. The steak tartar was fantastic!!! My filet, although perfectly cooked was good but not worth going back, my husbands ribey was fantastic.. And the creme brûlée was fantastic and HUGE!!! The atmosphere was the best part, I would go back and try more apps... But the steaks didn't do much for this foodie.