Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Medical District
Ranked #23 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Vancouver, Washington
“Great stay”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Possibly one of the nicest (if not the nicest) Holiday Inn Express hotels I've ever stayed in. I arrived really late (due to air travel issues) and the lady in the lobby was very nice and courteous. Spacious, comfy room. Nice variety at breakfast, and plenty of eateries nearby for lunch and dinner. Will absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
plp50, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Medical District, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Wow - arriving late always makes traveling more difficult. We are so glad we were able to make you feel welcomed and comfortable! We hope your travels in the future go smoothly and that you will once again stay with us whenever you in our area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Springfield
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Staff was very helpful and courteous. Located on main roads so easy to get where we were going. Room was very nice and roomy. Nice breakfast variety. Good price. We would stay again. Located near many restaurants.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

We know you have a lot of choices when visiting the Springfield, MO area so thank you so much for allowing us to take care of you during your stay! We thank you for your awesome comments and hope you come back again soon!
Ridgedale, Missouri
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Stayed here for one night. Very friendly staff! The room was clean and spacious. The pool and hot tub very nice and clean. The offer a hot breakfast with your stay. It was also reasonably priced compared to the other hotels in the area. Overall very nice!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Joansky
plp50, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Medical District, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Our staff takes great pride in being friendly, helpful and efficient for our guests! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for taking the time to write such a gracious review for us! We hope to see you again whenever you are in the Springfield, MO area!
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed there for two nights on a business trip last week.

The hotel is clean, both in the lobby as well as the room. It was easy to get on and off the Freeway and get to many parts of Springfield quickly. My only complaint was that even though they had curtains that made the room dark, they were not long enough to hide the light coming in through the edges at night. I like the room completely dark, so this might not be an issue for others.

The breakfast had plenty of choices and the coffee was very good.

Room Tip: Take some duct tape with you and tape the ends of the blinds to the wall if you want complete darkne...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Sam B
plp50, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Medical District, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
First I would like to thank your for staying with us! We know you have many choices in Springfield and we are glad we were the lucky hotel! Thank you so much for your kind comments and I am so very sorry we didn't have scrambled eggs - I hope we don't disappoint you on your next visit! Hope to see you again soon!
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed April 22, 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay. It's close to anything you want to do in Springfield. Our room was very clean & nicely decorated. The tv has been upgraded again to a whopping 46 inch flat screen. Beds were very comfortable & you can't go wrong with the choice in pillows. Breakfast was tasty & plentiful. Wish there had been scrambled eggs instead of the "omelets" but they were good too. All the staff we encountered were very polite, friendly & helpful.

Room Tip: 4th floor rooms are nice & quiet
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank snowdays2013
plp50, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Medical District, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you so much not only for selecting our hotel for your stay needs but for taking time out of your valuable day to review our hotel! We appreciate our guests and always want to hear and good and the bad - but especially love it when there is nothing bad that is said! Please come again soon and hopefully we will be serving scrambled eggs on the day you stay!
Kanab, Utah
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I stayed here during a very stressful medical conference. From the time I walked in the door through the time I checked out, the attitude was, "Sure we can do that." The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was immaculate. The selection of snacks in the "Market" was nice and they also had many of the necessities. The room was cozy and the bed and pillows were so comfy. They hallways were quiet. Breakfast followed a much more traveler friendly schedule and the food was very good. I definitely will stay here again the net time I am in Springfield.

Room Tip: I was on the top floor. Elevators move quickly so not much wait for one.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Victoria B
plp50, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Medical District, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
What a wonderful review from a great guest! We love our guests and hope to always make you feel welcomed and cared for the way your family would care for you when visiting them! Please come again soon!!!
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This was my first time at this hotel. I was very pleasantly surprised the accommodations and the service at this hotel. Rooms were quiet, clean and comfortable. Service by staff was good. However, my stay was marred by Internet problems. The first night I was there the internet went down, the front staff did call in a service and general Internet was restored however, I could not connect with my VPN. I had a project that was due, that I had to ask for an extension because of this. This was very frustrating and marred what was an otherwise nice stay.

Room Tip: I selected a room away from the busy street (back side of the hotel). Very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
plp50, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Medical District, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
I am disappointed that your stay was marred in any way, let alone by internet issues. We certainly understand the importance of being able to access the internet at any time during your stay with us and to be able then to complete your work. I am apologizing for this unexplainable and poor service with our internet during your stay. I can assure we are looking into what may have caused that issue and are addressing the issues as found. I do hope you will give our hotel another opportunity to serve you as our guest in the future.