Everything was new and clean, staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were large with a fridge and microwave. Bathrooms were a bit awkward with door always being in the way but wasn't a deal breaker. Breakfast was always ready on time and fit our needs with cinnamon rolls, yogurt etc. The beds weren't the best though. I travel with my foam mattress pad because I have back problems so it was comfortable enough but it was shaky. When my husband would move around the whole bed shook which would wake me up. That can be solved by having two queens instead of sharing a king. The front of the hotel faces the highway so if traffic noise bothers you light sleepers, ask for a room on the back of the hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Medical District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Medical District Hotel Springfield
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites - Medical District
- Comfort Suites Springfield
- Springfield Comfort Suites