La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza
$182
$167
$76
$72
Days Inn Battlefield Rd/Hwy 65(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$79
$95
  • Breakfast included
$99
$96
Greenstay Hotel & Suites(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$77
Best Western Plus Coach House(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$87
BestWestern.com
$115
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$76
$70
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskspringfield airportroom was cleangas stationthe shuttle driverla quintasfamily suitegreat place to staywould stay here againhot breakfastindoor poolbagelsstaff was very friendlyeasy accessthe breakfast areaup to dategreat breakfast
Reviewed July 8, 2010

Nice, attractive, and clean new hotel on the northwest side of Springfield, MO. (near the airport.)

The service was good and the staff friendly. However, since it is new there were some things that need to be worked out and somethings that may never be worked out because of the construction used.

First thing I noticed and advised the front desk at check out was that the bathroom door sticks when opening or closing -- they said the would have a mechanic check it out.

Second thing, we had a king sized bed and thus a nice recliner chair was added to the room -- there was no table next to the chair and you had to set drinks on the floor -- yuk.

Third thing, ALL of the pillows were thick and hard like rocks. No mixture of soft and fluffy, medium, and hard. We wished we had brought our pillows with us.

Fourth thing, at 4am a baby started crying in the room immediately above ours. It was loud enough to wake us both up. Then the PO'ed mother started stomping around the room for the next 45 minutes with what sounded like Godzilla shoes on. . . thump, thump, thump.... poor building insulation between floors, so try to get a top level floor (3rd) if you decide to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
GM2445, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2010

Hello DustySilicon!

Thank you for the feedback! Input like yours helps us know what we are doing right and what improvements would be appreciated by our guests!

We certainly understand how helpful it would be to have a small table next to the recliner to place items like beverages and perhaps television remotes or cell phones! We will definitely look into adding this to our rooms!

We will also look into adding different types of pillows on our beds. We currently use a cluster fill pillow that is mandated by our Baymont brand but we can look into adding different thicknesses!

Our sincerest apologies about the crying baby in the early am! It is difficult to problem solve cases like these as sometimes our hotel "neighbors" are not as quiet as we would like them to be, especially in cases with small children. However, the hotel does acknowledge quiet hours and if guests are being disruptive, we take action and make every effort to notify the guest to quiet down for the benefit of all our guests!

We want all our guests to enjoy their stay with us and experience the comforts of their homes while with us. We want our hotel to be your home away from home.

We hope to have another opportunity to serve you! Please let us know the next time you are in the Springfield, MO area!

Reviewed March 4, 2010

Decent for the price which was about $50/night. Close to the airport although not much else. It's fairly new although the rooms already seem dated and the walls are paper thin (I could hear the folks in the room next to mine all night long). The hotel staff are overall very friendly. I was hassled a little when I asked them to remove the $1.50 safe fee. Not sure why they add this other than its an easy way for them to get free revenue. Most people don't notice it and ask to have it removed. The man at the front desk said I was lucky it was only $1.50 as some hotels charge as much at $12 or $15 a day for a safe fee. Not sure what hotels he normally stays at...

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
GM2445, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2010

Good afternoon, Mtroll!

I want to thank you for staying at our hotel! Every guest is important to us and we appreciate it when you take the time to share with us your hotel experience!

I apologize about the safe charge. Every guest room has a safe as an added amenity; however, if you do not use it, we will gladly reverse it from your bill at check out. It is never our intentions to inconvenience you or any guest!

I am glad our entire hotel staff was friendly and overall you enjoyed your stay.

We hope to have you back with us the next time in Springfield, MO!

Reviewed February 22, 2010

Arrving at the airport at 11:00pm, I proceeded to follow the directions of the hotel website after picking up my rental car. Unfortunately, the Springfield Airport has moved to a new location and the directions on the website have not been updated ( nearly nine months later!) When I couldn't find Kearney Street, I pulled over and called the hotel twice. The phone was not answered either time so I proceeded to the nearest hotel (Ramada) and checked in, Once checked in, I called the Baymont again to try and cancel my reservation, but again, no answer. Of course, because I had booked on line, my credit card was charged, and upon my return contacted the hotel to ask for a refund. The manager, Phil, was completely unsympathetic and in fact, downright rude, He even went so far as to say that they (the hotel) were not resposible for the contents of the website! Needless to say, I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
GM2445, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2010

Flintgm,

On behalf of the entire staff at the Baymont Inn and Suites Airport Plaza, I would like to sincerely apologize for the troubles you had with our hotel.

We never want to inconvenience any of our guests and it sounds like you had a troubling experience from finding us when you departed the airport to getting directions and canceling your room.

Please contact me directly as I would like to work out an arrangement for the room you were unable to cancel since it was booked online.

Every guest is important and we would like the opportunity to serve you!

Reviewed February 13, 2010

Staying in a hotel in winter can sometimes seem confined but the large rooms, pool and breakfast guest gathering area made the stay seem almost like home. We would recommend this hotel if you have children especially teenagers and the indoor pool and area to congregate outside the room gives them a little freedom.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
CGWtravels, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2010

Good morning, CarolWG!

On behalf of the entire staff of the Baymont Inn and Suites Airport Plaza, we would like to thank you for reviewing our hotel!

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that our room accommodations fit your family nicely! You are right that our guest rooms are larger than the normal hotel room and we encourage our guests to relax comfortably in our spacious lobby and enjoy the pool! Our guests' comfort is important to us!

The next time you are in the Springfield area, please come and stay with us again. And if you are here on the weekend, please ask us about our movie night! It is one of the new activities we are doing with our guests!

Reviewed February 12, 2010

Large and Clean room. They made me feel at home. Close to the Airport and food.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
GM2445, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2010

Good morning, BlazNT!

I am happy you found us and enjoyed your stay with us while in Springfield, MO!

We have a wonderful staff that takes pride in our building and makes customer service a priority in serving our guests! We are glad your stay with us felt like home! The Baymont brand focuses on just that: Hometown Hospitality!

We appreciate your review and hope you will be with us again soon!

Take care!