“La Quinta Springfield Airport Plaza”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza
Ranked #5 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Cashion, Oklahoma, United States
“La Quinta Springfield Airport Plaza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed there 1 night,very clean and well kept. Pool area was clean and tidy. Staff was very helpful and even got us a discount from my employer,didn't ask for it either,THEY asked me. Highly recommend La Quinta if you are looking for a nice,well kept,comfortable place to stay.

Room Tip: Stayed on the bottom floor by the pool, no complaints at all,
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
GM2445, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Happy weekend Mr. RickC,

So glad you had a great stay and we meet your expectations and you left feeling you had a great stay! Hopefully next time you will be our guest longer!

Thank you from the entire La Quinta Inn and Suites Airport Plaza team!

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Pensacola, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night Aug 31. The hotel was well kept and clean. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Room was large and comfortable. It's in a nice location not to far from interstate access. The Brightside breakfast was not as good as some LaQuinta's I've stayed at but adequate if you want something lite. Would stay there again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
GM2445, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear scubaski80!

I hope this finds you back home nice and relaxed after the long Labor Day weekend! We always want our guests leaving our hotel satisfied and feeling assured about choosing us! Thank you for sharing details about your stay with other TripAdvisor users and thank you for letting us know about our breakfast! The next time you stay, you will find egg and sausage patties, flavored Belgian waffles, biscuits and gravy just to name a few! We hope this will provide variety and options to our guests!

Can't wait to see you again!

Pomona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

La Quinta Airport Plaza is my choice when traveling into or out of Springfield. I live 2 hours away, so I often stay in Springfield, leave my car at the La Quinta, and use the shuttle. The hotel has always been clean and comfortable. The staff bends over backward to accommodate my needs. The shuttle drivers are unfailingly friendly and efficient--even at 4:00 in the morning! The breakfasts have many choices and are quite good. There is always coffee and tea and ice water available in the lobby and fresh fruit in the dining room. On my last trip I was given a to-go breakfast in a bag due to my early departure time. It was a lifesaver, and I munched on it's variety of goodies all day as my flights did not accommodate meals.

Room Tip: I always request a top floor room so I don't have other guest "tap dancing on my head"...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
GM2445, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
There is nothing better and more rewarding than knowing are guests are repeat guests and our hotel is their choice when staying in Springfield!!

We have a great team that is so friendly and dedicated to making our guests feel important. We hope you feel our hospitality from everyone: the early morning shuttle driver to the happy hour bartender and the overnight front desk rep! And we try to think of little extras that make a difference: like our airport park and fly and the breakfast to go bags! Traveling is exhausting and getting curbside pick up and drop off can be so convenient and often there is no time before or between flights to eat.

Ms. Nancy H, thank you for making us part of your travel plans. We will be here the next time you need us!

Have a great weekend!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Family suite was spacious, comfortable and clean. The convenience of multiple choices for food delivery and the mini market right next door is a huge plus. After a long day of driving we could take a dip in the indoor pool and eat a relaxing meal at the dining table in our room. The attentiveness of the staff was great. This is the best "close to the highway" hotel we have stayed at on any of our cross country road trips.

• Stayed August 2013
Happy Labor Day, movingforwardmotto! We hope you find yourselves traveling to some place great this weekend!

Our family suite is my favorite room! I am biased because I am a mother of three boys and appreciate hotel rooms that are spacious and have room for my little ones to play and a big table to have meals! And there are enough beds for everyone! Often we find ourselves sharing beds and waking up to knees and elbows!

Thank you for finding us and sharing your great review! We appreciate it!

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

This hotel was very clean and friendly!! Close to gas station just in case you need something on the spur of the moment!! Plus the bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in at any hotel!!! LOVED IT!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Happy Friday!

Excellent news knowing your stay was excellent! Clean and friendly is key and customer service is what we believe to make a great stay a wonderful stay!

I have got to try out our beds! So many of our guests say these are the most comfortable beds and want to purchase them for home! They are pillowtop mattresses and the soft white comforters are so inviting and relaxing! We hope you got some of the best sleep ever!

Come back to us next time! Can't wait to have you back!