“Continued Great Service”

Ranked #5 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Kansas City, Missouri
“Continued Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

My Company headquarters are near by so I stay here often, that being said, every time I stay there the service and good hot breakfast. Beds are clean and comfortable, the Happy hour is a Very nice comforting touch as well when you are there for a extended time, always a welcome experience.

Room Tip: So Far, no bad rooms...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
GM2445, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Good evening Milk_Man_006!

We can't thank you enough for making our hotel your #1 choice in Springfield, MO! It is guests like you that keep our doors open! We consider every guest a VIP and hope we are the hotel you want to stay every time!

Can't wait to have you back!

Have a great Labor Day!

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

I am a business traveler and stay in many chain type hotels. I had business meetings with 2 companies near the Springfield airport and booked a 3 night stay. I have never stayed in a La Quinta hotel prior to booking this trip. I was referred to this location by my client and wouldn't have thought of the La Quinta brand normally. I must say that the hotel and rooms were spacious, very clean, quiet, had great WiFi, a great breakfast selection, and very comfortable. The staff was nice, helpful when needed and professional. A great hotel for the price.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Hello LaQuinta Traveler!

Thank you for the rave review and kind words about our hotel and the team you encountered! We are thrilled you gave La Quinta and try and we appreciate your company referring us! We hope we have made you a loyal La Quinta guest, particularly to our location each time you are on business in our area!

If I can ever be of assistance, please do not hesitate to let me or any of our team members know! We are here for you!

Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!

Newark, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

Very clean, nice rooms and the staff was very friendly. I did not use the pool as I was traveling through but everything appeared to be spotlessly clean. Bed was very comfortable and had nice bedding. I was on the 3rd floor and had no issues with noise it was a nice stop over and I will be keeping this one in mind as a travel that route several times a year.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
GM2445, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Hello Pkertai!

We recently upgraded all of our bedding to the new fluffy white blankets with tripple sheeting. Thank you for noticing and I am glad you enjoyed it!

I cant wait to show our team your review. It is very rewarding when all that hard work pays off and it has today!

Again, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with other travelers. I am sure they will appreciate the information. We will see you on your next stop through Springfield, MO!

Springfield, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

The staff was very friendly, the room was very clean and comfortable. They had free pizza, chips and salsa for dinner that evening. Courtesy shuttle to and from the airport was efficient and the ability of leaving our car there was an accomodation we enjoyed. This will be our hotel of choice whenever we stay in Springfield and we would recommend it to anyone.

Art & Mary Thole

Room Tip: •"Rooms on the north east side are quieter"
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Good evening, Mr and Mrs. Thole!

I hope you had a great trip/vacation and arrived back home safely! We are so glad we were able to offer our convenient park and fly service and 24 hour complimentary shuttle to the airport. We are one of the closest hotels to the Springfield/Branson airport and it is so convenient to be dropped off and picked up at the front door of the airport and not have to worry about parking or the hefty parking fee!

Its our goal to offer excellent service at a great value to all our guests!

We can't wait to have you back on your next journey!

Happy Labor Day!

Marshfield, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

Wonderful place to stay for an extended length of time. Staff is super friendly and the hotel is extremely clean. Good morning breakfast, newspapers available in the mornings, and quick access to Springfield attractions.
My kids loved the indoor pool and I got to enjoy the spacious hot tub while they played. My kids enjoyed the cookies in the evening at the front desk and on certain nights free pizza/hot wings in the dining area.

Room Tip: The suite on second floor was nice and spacious. Only complaint my son had is the pull out couch was...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Leslie J
Hello LeslieJ!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for the review! You were our guest for an extended period of time and it is so rewarding to hear that you enjoyed your time at our La Quinta Inn and Suites Airport Plaza.

We miss you already! Please come see us if you are ever in our area. Thanks again for the awesome review!

Hope you are enjoying the new hotel!

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

Gosh! Besides breakfast and the convenient 24 hours gas station next door, there is nothing special. There is no privacy. How do I know? Well, heard the 'interaction' next door! Our 6 years old had interesting questions. There are other reasonably priced hotels around this one. The highlight was the efficient shuttle service.

• Stayed August 2012
GM2445, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Hello RichardKS!

I am terribly sorry about your bad experience at our hotel. We never want our guests to leave dissappointed! I cant apologize enough for the noise in the room next to yours. It makes my response much harder knowing that I cant fix what has been done.

I would like to make this right with you. This is definitely not typical of our hotel! Hopefully our tripadvisor reviews will speak for themselves.

I am glad to hear that our complimentary breakfast, free shuttle service, and convenient gas station were a plus!

I do hope to talk to you in person about this. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. 417-447-4466.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

Our stay was wonderful! First, I was happy they had one room for me and the 5 kids I was traveling with. The pool and continental breakfast was great. The best part was that, while we were there, one of the kids got sick and they let us add an extra night in the room we were in without problem. They also were very kind about giving our bathroom a good cleaning. We were always greeted by friendly staff who were very helpful. We will stay there again if we are ever that way again.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank loritabstlouis
GM2445, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Hello, loritabstlouis!

I hope your little one is feeling better! I am so happy to hear that our team took care of you and made your stay a great one.

The family suite is perfect for families and the extra bed makes sleeping arrangements easier. I am glad that you found it helpful.

Thank you for your awesome review. We will see you next time you are in our area!