“First Impressions are always correct”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza
Ranked #4 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Pacific, Missouri
“First Impressions are always correct”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I am a frequent business traveler. I pride myself on finding great bargains, and great places to stay. This hotel allows me both. I recently made my first stay at the Laquinta Inn in Springfield last week and my impression of the hotel was immediately positive. The location is great, not too far from the "heart" of the city, not too close to suffer from traffic/parking issues. The building/amenities are immaculate. The staff is friendly, very knowledgeable, and inviting. My room was spacious, comfortable, and and as close to home as one can get when on the road. Breakfast was good, and my checkout was again greeted and dismissed with friendly faces who were happy to help. I will be making many more voyages to the LaQuinta Inn in the near future, and happy to do so.

Room Tip: I haven't been at this hotel long enough to know, but a tip from one traveler to another is alwa...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
GM2445, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza, responded to this review, February 23, 2012
Mr. Ruessing,

Thank you for the kind words and sharing your first stay experience with TripAdvisor members! We really appreciate it and look forward to the months to come!

We believe that a clean room, with great amenities and FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE is what keeps our guests happy and coming back to us every time they travel to Springfield! For the most part, a bed is a bed (although I have slept in some that are not good and as much as you travel, I bet you have too), a coffeemaker a coffeemaker but customer service, or lack of, can be a deal breaker! We never want this to be the case and we want to deliver to all our guests expectations and WOW you!

If there is anything we can do for you while our guest, please tell us! We always want to deliver!

Have a great weekend!

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Camdenton, Missouri
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Very clean and comfortable hotel. Room was roomy, clean and very comfortable bed. Liked that it had a bar in the hotel and nice happy hour. Staff very friendly and always had a smile on their faces! Will stay here again when in the area. Close to the airport.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
GM2445, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza, responded to this review, February 21, 2012
Hello, Ms. Patricia M!

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of the bar and happy hour reception we have from 6-8 pm! We try to offer "extra amenities" like this to provide an inviting atmosphere with some entertainment while you are in town and our guest! Hopefully you liked the two recliners in your guest room too!

I also see you ate at Umi and had great sushi! That restaurant is fantastic and does have some of the best sushi in town!

Thank you for sharing your experience with the rest of the Trip Advisor community! Our goal is to provide a great experience each time you stay and deliver the best customer service in town! We hope this keeps you coming back to us each time you are in Springfield!

Patricia M., we appreciate your warm and thoughtful comments and look forward to having you back with us very soon!

Take care and thank you so much again!

Reviewed February 18, 2012

With work I travel all the time, this is the nicest place that I have stayed in a long time. The staff was very helpful. Rooms are very clean. The happy hour was nice way to relax after a long day working. If I ever have to travel with my family to Springfield we will stay at this hotel. A+++++++

• Stayed February 2012
Thank you for the great review, t-hallprime1!

We appreciate you staying with us when work brings you our way! We try very hard to provide a fantastic hotel with SUPERB amenities and customer service, CONSISTENTLY! Every stay should be a wonderful experience!

We are glad you feel this way and yes, please bring your family next time! We would love to take care of you all!

We can't wait to see you next time!

Springdale, Arkansas
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I stay here alot and really enjoy my experience. The Staff is great and the rooms clean.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
GM2445, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza, responded to this review, February 16, 2012
Hello, Kenneth H!

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and our team!

We very much appreciate you and your continued support! Repeat guests mean so much to us and we always want to make sure we deliver to your expectations to keep you staying!

If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know! We are glad your business kept you in our area!

Have a great rest of the week! See you next time!

Fordland, Missouri
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Dear LaQuinta staff,
Thanks you so much for going out of your way to make our stay more enjoyable! The staff is great, laid back, friendy, and professional. My family and I were traveling and loved the suite they offered after a tired jouney with the kids. The room was more than roomy and was extremely clean. There was a great variety for breakfast which made the kids happy again! We will definately stay here again everytime we visit springfield!!

FAMILY ON THE RUN

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
GM2445, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza, responded to this review, January 26, 2012
Hi MelH!

We are so glad you and your busy family enjoyed the hotel and had a good "staycation." It sounds like your family had a good time and enjoyed the breakfast and our roomy suites! I have kiddos and it is nice to get away and relax!

I hope you stayed in one of our family suites! These rooms are so accommodating for our families especially those with older kids. I don't know how old your kiddos are but the next time you stay, try this room. It offers a king bed, a queen bed and a sleeper sofa. Also has a 4 person table for meals, microwave and refrigerator, big desk and 37 inch flat screen!

It is my favorite and I am sure you will love it!

Thanks again for the review!

Have a happy New Year!

Irving, Texas
Reviewed January 19, 2012

January 19, 2012

Dear LaQuinta Inns & Suites, Airport Plaza, Springfield, MO,

My angel wife, her mother (Mom) and I were so blessed when we were able to spend an evening at your very beautiful hotel on December 14, 2011.

The experience was just awesome...we have stayed at several hotels across the Country over the past many, many years and we must tell you that yours is ONE of the very best, yet!

The Staff was just awesome, too! They greeted us with the most wondeful welcome which made us feel right at home! What a delight!

The ROOM was the finest...actually, it too is ONE of the most beautiful and most comfortable hotel rooms, anywhere! Truly awesome!

Finally, the next morning dining in your breakfast area was absolutely delighful...all three of us loved the food, the surroundings and just the pleasure of being in such a beautiful hotel...wow!

In closing, you guys are commended for such a beautiful hotel; for your splendid guest services and for the awesome courtesy extended to us by all of your Staff...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Respectfully,

J.R., Yvonne & Mom

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Joseph R
GM2445, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield Airport Plaza, responded to this review, January 20, 2012
Hello Joseph R!

Thank YOU, YOU, YOU for staying with us and entrusting us with your important family!

We are gracious for the awesome comments about the facility, the amenities we offer and the team here! We all really enjoy our jobs and the people we meet! Thank YOU for reminding us whey we do what we do!

We can't wait to see you and the family again!

Take care until then!