“Take the crew for a brew”

Springfield Brewing Co
Ranked #10 of 680 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Springfield Brewing Company is truly a wonderful facility, staffed with a great group of individuals, and headed down a new path to fully utilize what Mueller designed and built back in 1997! Our goal is simple and that is to Restore, Reinvigorate, Reintroduce SBC to our friends and neighbors in the Springfield community. We are doing this by making small, but meaningful improvements to the business. We have no hatchet men or Madison Avenue suits on our staff; just a group of hard-working local business owners in search of excellence. Our long term mission is to brew inspired beer, produce excellent food, offer a superb facility and staff SBC with a personable staff. We hope you enjoy what we offer!
Springfield, Missouri
“Take the crew for a brew”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Excellent comfortable environment; good food. Try the pretzel appetizers. Try the root beer. Check out the incredible bar.

• Visited February 2014

“Great Environment and Food”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

One of my favorite places to go. Everything on the menu is great, the mac and cheese is my favorite! The beer is delicious (the black sheep! and can we not bring back the Blackberry Wit?) and I have always loved the atmosphere. Just a great, fun restaurant!

Visited January 2014
Washington
“tasty, nice environment”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Food and drink were tasty here.The downtown location was nice, and there's a small lot for parking too. Service was quick and friendly. The interior is open and airy, and there's an outdoor dining area too. Would come here again.

Visited April 2014
Springfield, Missouri
“Horrible service”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We had a party of 6 last night at brew co. We were all eating and ordering drinks so there was some money being spent. The first shot we ordered our waitress did not know what it was. I told her the ingredients and stated that I would just go talk to the bartender making them and show her the recipe. The waitress said she would tell her herself. I went to the bar anyways. After 5 minutes standing at the bar not being acknowledged I returned to my table. When the shots arrived they were wrong. The particular shot we ordered was more for the look of it. These were not even in a shot glass. When I showed the waitress a picture of how they're suppose to look, she responded with "it has the ingredients you said." She sent the manager over who asked what the problem was. I pleaded my case and showed him the pictures as well. I told him that the glass the drink was in wasn't even right and he told me that their bar doesn't have shot glasses....he collected the empties as he was walking away. I thought he was going to have them remade, but as he left he said he hopes we have a better experience *next* time. At that point I was through. I got my check. I got charged for the shots, which is fine, but each one had a dollar up charge on them for "rocks." When I asked the waitress why my shot that didn't have ice in it got charged for rocks, she tells me thats what they decided I needed to pay...so much disrespect there. I will never be back, nor will any of my friends.

• Visited March 2014
Chandler, Arizona
“Good beer & great food!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

This is my kind of place! It's always fun to see all the brewing equipment in these places - and this one has the really high tech stuff. The menu is great, and the preparation and presentation of my choice was spot on.

• Visited September 2013