All reviewsbassroom was cleangreat place to staysmall dogstaff was friendlywafflesgreat breakfastbreakfast barhot tubbiscuits and gravynice staydefinitely stay here againstayed one nightindoor pooldesk clerkfree breakfastcampbell
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We stayed two night May 1-3,2013. Hotel very central to Springfield, VERY clean and had breakfast was above average IMO. The hotel also provided a happy hour with very resonable drinks and free snacks, including hotdogs with the fixin's. The price was great and i highly recommend this hotel to everyone. Only negative was the very weird jets in the hottub......like a volcano in the middle....odd. Also I didn't mind the sliding bathroom door nut our had no lock. Should be a quick fix i assume. Overall great stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
lq0840gm, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield South, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

We also believe that our breakfast is well above average also. We have eggs, meat, waffles and all the other items you would think of at a hotel breakfast. Our hot tub does cause us some issues now and then. The valve has to be fine tuned, sometimes it’s a volcano and sometimes you can hardly feel it. We are currently getting bids on having the hot tub remodeled next year to make it bigger and permanently fix this issue.

Thanks for you comments, I truly enjoy hearing the good and the bad.

By the way, we had nothing to do with the weather. :-)

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Great hotel with fantastic staff. Every member of the staff including the cleaning personnel, greeted me with a smile. Reminded me of when I stayed at the Ritz...of course those smiles cost me a lot more. :)

La Quinta is the type of hotel that is the same wherever you go; this is why I look to see if they're available first before checking out another hotel chain.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your comments. I would have to agree, my entire team is “Awesome”. Come back and experience the LQ Way!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

The room was excellent at a great location since we love to eat at Mexican Villa. Everyone was very helpful, including the check-in and check-out. I would definately recommend the facility to anyone who is traveling through Sppringfield.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0840gm, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield South, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

The Villa is a Springfield local favorite. I am happy that you continue to stay with us and look forward to providing you a restful nights sleep the next time you are carving Mexican Villa.

Greg Walker

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The staff are very helpfull, the room was clean and in order, and the breakfast as allways was great. I would stay there again if the need arose. I think wat I like the most is I allways get a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0840gm, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield South, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

I think this is the best part of my job, responding to guest that go out of the way to say something nice. So many times people don’t take the time to say something nice, but when you make a mistake, watch out.

Thank you for leaving a review, this site is a great source for guest that have never stayed before.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stay at this hotel every time we come to Springfield. The staff is pleasant, the service is phenominal, and the pool is just the right temperature. The location is great, too. They are right next to an all-you-can-eat family buffet (with a cute little wooden walkway between the two buildings), and they are pretty much smack dab in the middle of Spingfield. The last time we visited, they were packed with high school kids (basketball tournament). Even then the service was great. They stayed on top of the continental breakfast to make sure nothing ran out, and they even opened up a conference room so that everyone had a place to sit for breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, no matter what the reason for your travels!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Kristin N., I am going to hire you as our new marketing professional. Seriously, thanks for taking the time to let others know about the La Quitna Inn South Springfield and the great service we provide. We truly try to provide a unique stay for everyone of our guest.

Hope to see you soon.