“Very comfortable.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield South
Ranked #18 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed March 12, 2013

From making reservations through check in an check out my stay was seamless and very pleasant. I will most likely stay again when I am i n the Springfield area. The rooms were clean, well maintained, comfortable temperature. Room delivery for carry out dinners was convenient.

• Stayed: March 2013
lq0840gm, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield South, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Thank you for taking time to let others know about your stay here in
Springfield, MO. We do strive to make all our guest feel settled in and it sounds like we hit the mark with you.

Hope to see you again real soon.

Greg Walker

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield South

A La Quinta traveler
Johnston City, Illinois, USA
Reviewed March 10, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have stayed at this La Quinta several times in the last two years. Each time the service has been excellent and the staff very friendly. The room is spotless every time. The hot breakfast is a nice perk. The location is very convenient also. I have stayed one other time elsewhere for about the same price and it did not compare in any way. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
lq0840gm, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield South, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

I just love it when people say they continue to stay or will come back. I think this is the greatest compliment a hotel can receive. Thanks so much for telling others and please tell everyone.

See you on your next travels.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My wife and I stayed here this past weekend for a conference in Springfield. We were impressed with the hotel, especially for the rate we paid. The staff were friendly, our room was nice, and the breakfast was good.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Glad to hear your stay was great and that you got a low rate, you must have booked early.

I hope the conference was beneficial, we had many guest staying with us for this conference.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband and I attended a marriage conference in Springfield this past weekend. We wanted a decent hotel but did not want to spend a lot of money. We have had pretty good luck with La Quinta Inns in the past so we booked this hotel. We were not disappointed. Our room was nice and the breakfast was better than I expected. The staff that checked us in/out as well as the staff helping with breakfast were all very pleasant and helpful. We will definitely be back when we visit Springfield again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Just saying you will be back says it all. Thanks so much for letting others know about your stay while visiting Springfield, MO. My team works hard to make every guest feel assured that they made the right decision.

Hope the conference was good and see you again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Bella Vista, Arkansas, USA
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The hotel is extremely nice, very clean and the service is great! A nice hot breakfast to start the day without leaving the hotel. The pool was a great entertainment for the kids..I enjoyed the drink specials at night also.
Thanks again for a great two day stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Nice, Clean, and Service! Can’t go wrong. Thanks for saying so many nice things about our hotel, we are proud to offer more than our competitors, sometimes we maybe a little higher on cost but I think well worth the value.

Hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

My daughter had to have major surgery at Cox South and the staff at LaQuinta South was kind and very thoughtful. There was no problem gaining access to a room even though we arrivede a day early and they were very accommidating when we left a few days early. They made sure we got the best discount they could provide so that it would relieve some of the financial stresses that a family experiences at times like this. The breakfast was wonderful. We were able to relax in the hot tub when we got back from the hospital. It was also wonderful to return to a clean and comfortable room. We also were able to bring our little dog with us and that also was a comfort at no additional charge. I highly recommend this location and staff. By the way our daughter's surgery went very well.

Room Tip: Would have prefered a ground floor room for convenience taking the dog outside. Otherwise very plea...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
lq0840gm, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield South, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you for being our guest and saying such nice things about our hotel and team members.

I am so happy that everything is great with you child.

Greg Walker