“Overall very good”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Overall very good”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Overall very good. Not the best I've eaten but close. Love eye of the tiger roll and of course the spicy tuna roll. A little pricey and pretentious but nice atmosphere overall

• Visited July 2013

Springfield, Missouri
“Always great sushi!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Always a good place to hang out with the wife and have a drink and sushi. The atmosphere is always upbeat and lively. The staff will take care of you. The food can be a little slow in coming out, but it is always good. They even have my kids hooked on sushi.

• Visited March 2013
Springfield, Missouri
“My Favorite Springfield Restaurant”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Haruno is my favorite Springfield restaurant. The atmosphere is urban, the food is excellent, the service is attentive. On weekend evenings, there is live music. Haruno is the best Japanese restaurant in town, and one of the top restaurants overall.

Visited April 2013
Blue Springs, Missouri
“An excellent experience”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Outstanding salad & Sushi, excellent service and the Mochi was the best I've had since I was in Japan. The interior was a bit dark but overaall an outstanding experience. We look forward to returning to try the sashimi.

• Visited April 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Consistently delish!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I visit my family in Springfield about 4 to 5 times a year, and this is one of the only places I want to come back to every time I'm in town. The first time I came here a few years ago I was shocked at how great the sushi was, and I have eaten at many sushi restaurants all over the country. I'm not a fan of fancy rolls drenched in sauces, or flaming/cooked/tempura rolls, personally I think that ruins the fish, so I can't comment on those items (there are a lot of choices no matter what you like), but the basic sushi and sashimi is always fresh and absolutely delicious, every time. Hands down my favorite is the super white tuna. I would be happy just eating that alone! Nice atmosphere, good service, will go back every time I'm in town.

• Visited April 2013