“I still like this place”

Haruno Sushi Bar and Grill
Ranked #102 of 699 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Lots of sushi bars in Springfield and some are very good but there's just something about Haruno's that draws me back... I think it's their lobster roll... hmmm... just a neat place to go.

Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

A wonderful place. Great service, good atmosphere provide a nice place for a nice dinner, or a more casual lunch. My favorite sushi rolls are the 'sex and the city' and the OMG roll (served flaming). However they have some great choices for dinner other than sushi. Comes with an adequate wine list.

2  Thank JJAMB
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Food-ok. Service-ok. Very very dark-could barely read menu or see the food. Very loud. Added 18% tip on our bill automatically, didn't inform us about that policy - almost left a 38% tip. Not going back.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I love the Oh my God Roll and I love the Sex and the City Roll. I also enjoyed the asparagus appetizer.

1  Thank Smile4mewa
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very good, very creative menu. Fresh fish. Awesome atmosphere. Not the best I have EVER had but definetly can hold its own.