“Very Good: would return”

Haruno Sushi Bar and Grill
Ranked #120 of 696 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very good, very creative menu. Fresh fish. Awesome atmosphere. Not the best I have EVER had but definetly can hold its own.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I go here with one of my girlfriends from time to time. We LOVE their sushi!!! SOOO fabulous. Some of my personal favorites are the Mr. Big roll and the Sex in the City roll. I also enjoy their spicy edamame appetizer. They have a good selection of cocktails as well. Haruno is a great choice for a fun night out.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is a regular pick of ours for celebrating birthdays or just a group outing with friends. We enjoy the special service we have received. It does help to have a reservation. The dining menu is great and the sushi is awesome! We usually split a steak dinner and order a couple of sushi rolls. The rolls are huge and fit many tastes!

We have taken kids here and have experienced adult only meals.

1  Thank Ang_Dock
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I travel all across the US each year for work and will put this Sushi bar and grill up against anywhere I have ever been!! AWESOME! Excellent menu, Excellent staff and manager, and great overall experience!! Highly recommend if you are ever in the Springfield MO area!!!!!!!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Like their sushi but it does seem a little heavier priced than other places in town that have just as good selections. Mijuri and Kazuko (sp?) are both great and not quite as pricey.