“Good Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ziggie's Cafe
Ranked #63 of 673 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Stromsburg, NE
“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

Lots of menu choices and the food was good. Staff very friendly.We had a coupon to use on our total bill so was a good saving for all of us!!!!

Visited April 2014

Washburn, Illinois
“Love Ziggy's!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

We planned a day in Springfield, MO as a getaway day from the Branson scene. Ziggie's had good reviews for food plus it was close to our lodging so we went there and we are sure glad we did! The wait staff are excellent, knowledgeable, quick and friendly. Great sized portions of food and a huge variety. It's hard to choose! Came out in a timely manner. The place was clean and fairly busy for a week day. Many of the "locals" go here to eat, have coffee and chat so you know that's a good sign of great food and service! Very pleased and will return here in the future!

• Visited April 2014
Puxico, Missouri, United States
“Good service, average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

They have good service, but food was average. My husband had the walleye fish dinner, my daughter had ribs, and my son in law and I had the catfish. Walleye and ribs were good, the catfish not so good. It was muddy taste, and fishy. Could not finish it. The service was very good. Kinda high prices, average 9.99 per plate.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“This is awkward, just terrible. Terrible.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

While the staff is very friend and efficient the food here is just incredibly poor. From pancakes to simple omelets everything my friends and I had was awful. Biscuits and gravy were equally unpleasant and had zero flavor. Please save your money and time and go someplace good for breakfast. We ate here late at night and it is the only time that I have ever regretted not going to Taco Bell. I think I made my point.

• Visited March 2014
Solana Beach, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not a good atmosphere”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

The food was ok. But this is the second Ziggy's we have tried in Springfield for breakfast and have been unhappy. The interior needs paint and a good cleaning. The staff was not very friendly but it didn't help the overall quality of this place.

Visited March 2014