“wish I could go everyday”

Andy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #9 of 22 Dessert in Springfield
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Andy's Frozen Custard is a quick service frozen dessert business. We are a freestanding restaurant with drive through and walk-up service windows. We sell frozen custard treats. Andy's has a wide variety of treats from simple vanilla or chocolate cones to seasonal favorites like our Pumpkin Pie Concretes and Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes
Springfield, Missouri
“wish I could go everyday”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Andy's has THE BEST custard of any place I have EVER gone. When we travel, we always find frozen custard, ice cream or frozen yogurt. No place compares to Andy's. My husband loves their seasonal treats....Egg Nog Shake, Pumpkin Pie Concrete, Blackberry Sundae, ETC... I like chocolate custard with peanuts and peanut butter sauce concrete. Yum!!! Their hot fudge sundae with their special pecans is top notch!!

Visited January 2014

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Don't leave town without an Andy's!!!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I speak for almost everyone in town . . . Andy's is the best frozen custard in the world. Period. Only two flavors (vanilla and chocolate) but prepared in dozens of ways (i.e. concretes, sundaes, etc.). Prepared fresh all day long, cold, creamy and absolutely delicious. A taste like no other. If you've never had it before, you'll try it and love it. If you've tasted it before, you're an Andy's addict. Like me!!!

Visited November 2013
Columbus, Wisconsin
“No Better Custard Around”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My son and daughter-in-law live in Springfield, MO and every time we go to visit we make at least 1 stop at Andy's and sometimes 1 on the way out of town. This is by far the best frozen custard I've ever had. I love the creaminess of the custard and the variety of menu items offered. The only downside is there is no inside dining room so if the weather is not great your standing outside or in your car. It's not cheap but defnitely worth the price. I would recommend this place to anyone that goes to Springfield, MO.

• Visited November 2013