“Good Clean Stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Zion, United States
“Good Clean Stay”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We have found our stays are great for lay overs on our family trips, rooms and lobby clean, a very polite staff, and a good value for the money! We have found only one con: that several guests let room doors slam, possible solution perhaps the installation of softer shutting doors. We have had the pleasure of staying on every floor of the hotel, as we made this a regular stop for 1 to 2 times per years of the last 6 years, and will contunue to do so.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Ronald T
Best Western Pl... S, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
Thank you for taking time to review your stay on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your input on what you liked and what we can improve on. I am happy to hear that you have been staying with us for many years and many more yet to come! Again, thank you for your business!

Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Fort Leonard Wood, United States
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I was in a snow storm and the staff took good care of me and found me a room promptly. I was concerned about not having a place and if the cost would be excessive. The hotel represented great value and I would definitely stay at this hotel again when in Springfield.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor! I am glad to hear you had a great stay and that we provided you with great service as well. We hope to see you next time you are passing by.

Fort Worth
Reviewed January 6, 2014

They helped us with a speedy check in, clean room, and front staff helped us locate a mechanic and provided local pizza flyers so we could order dinner. We were not expecting to stay in Springfield, it was an emergency stop, but so glad we saw the Best Western sign off the Interstate.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I'm glad we were able to help during the snow storm. We appreciate you business, and hope the next time you are in the area you will stay with us again!

Raymore, Missouri
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Ok. Stale smoke in hallway. Slow draining tub. Need a new coffee maker, slow. No decaf coffee at breakfast. Great bed. Clean rooms. Springfield is an interesting city, near Branson, several colleges, but we were told it has a high crime rate. Great friendly people had a good stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Best Western Pl... S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
We thank you so much for your business and staying with us at least one night during your stay in Springfield. Please be aware that when a hotel is both smoking or non your not ever going to keep the smoking smell completely out, it can be contained but never completely gone.
I myself am a non smoking person and can smell as soon those doors open so i do know very well. I do apologize and am glad beyond that-that your stay in Springfield was enjoyable and beyond the stale smoke smell that everything else was also enjoyable.
We do appreciate your business and if there is anything we can do for you in the future that you will not hesitate to let us know. Thank you and have a great day! Jason Front Desk Manager
Plano, Texas
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a place to stay on our way to St. Louis. Other hotels further up on I-44 in Springfield were much more expensive. The Best Western was reasonably priced, clean, had a friendly, helpful staff and a hot breakfast in the morning. The only complaint I had was the bathroom was too small for two people to get ready in the morning. I will stay here again if I come through Springfield again.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your response of our hotel on trip advisor. We very much appreciate your business and will be looking forward to being able to serve you again in the future. Thank you and we hope you have a great day! Jason Front Desk Manager
Denton, United States
Reviewed December 18, 2013

This hotel continued to reinforce my positive impressions of Best Western plus hotels. Clean, comfortable and affordable, it was a real pleasure to get a room here after nearly 7 hours of driving. In the morning, breakfast was hot and tasty, though the juice cups were a bit small. Close to the highway was also a nice plus. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Best Western Pl... S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Jack thank you for your business and responding to our hotel here on trip advisor. We are thrilled everything was great for you and hope that you will allow us to serve you again in the future. We hope you have a very Happy New Year!!!!! Jason Front Desk Manager!
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I chose this hotel because it was close to the airport after my flight got canceled by weather. I arrived at 8:00 am because I had been scheduled on an early flight. Even though this was way before the check-in time and the hotel had been full the night before, the staff rushed to get a room cleaned right away so I could check in early.

While I waited I took advantage of the breakfast, which was an excellent spread for a hotel breakfast room. The scrambled eggs were scrumptious (thanks, Talia!), there were sausage patties, biscuits and gravy, make-it-yourself waffles, bagels and cream cheese, breakfast pastries, etc., etc.

I had a day to kill so I asked for directions to nearby Fantastic Caverns. I was given a map and excellent directions.

On my check-out day I went out to find my car windshield iced over. The desk clerk lent me her own can of spray deicer!

The hotel property itself is modest, but my room was comfortable. The service was first-rate!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your response if our hotel on trip advisor. We appreciate your business very and are glad everything was comfortable for you. We are also glad you got the time to visit one of our local attractions. We hope in the future if you are in the area again you will allow us to serve your hotel needs. Thank you and we hope you have a very Happy New Year! Jason Front Desk Manager!