“Very Friendly”

GreenLeadersSilver level
St Helens, United States
“Very Friendly”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

They were very friendly and wanting to please. Rooms were very clean and beds were comfortable. I wanted somewhere to stay near the airport and this was a perfect location. Near airport, near food and easy to find.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Best Western Pl... S, Manager at Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Robin Z,
Thank you for your patronage of our hotel as we really do appreciate your business! If you are ever this way again do not hesitate to stop by and see us again. We hope that you have a great fall and hope to see you soon! Thank you entire best western plus staff!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Richton
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Good quiet place to stay when in the area, not far from shopping centers and the business area of Springfield. The staff is very helpful with directions around town and know the area very good.Robert and Carol are the best on the front desk.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Eddie H
Best Western Pl... S, Manager at Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Eddie,
First of all we thank you for staying with us and very glad that you enjoyed your stay. We take alot of pride in our customer service here, so when someone mentions that they enjoyed their stay it means we all can take credit in the hard work we put in just to hear those things and we want to say thank you. If you are in this area again please stop by and we will be glad to take care of you. Thank you Eddie and enjoy the rest of your summer!!!!! Best Western Plus staff!!!!
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My sister in law, my daughter, my son, and I all stayed here last spring. It looks and feels like a very expensive hotel. We got there late at night and the front desk clerk was so friendly. The pool was nice, and breakfast too if you get there early enough. There were spots in the bath tub that I probably would have liked to be cleaner but in this price range this is by far the best hotel I had ever stayed in!! I would highly recommend this hotel if you are going to or passing by Springfield.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Briana,
We thank you for your business and a very glad that your stay was very comfortable. If there is anything we can do for you in the future do not hesitate to let us know! From our entire staff here at the best western plus springfield airport inn thank you and have a great day!!!
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We didn't have a reservation, but it was time to stop after a long day of driving. After a quick check online this Best Western sounded like a great fit. It was as advertised: clean room, friendly staff, and a good price. The free breakfast was also quite good.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank kimgar61
Best Western Pl... S, Manager at Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
From all of us here at the best western plus springfield airport inn we would like to say thank you for your business. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope that if you are ever in this area again that you will allow us to serve you again.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!!!!!!! Thank you from the entire staff of the best western plus springfield airport inn.
Fort Worth, United States
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The beds are very comfortable, not too soft/too hard..rooms may be small but funtional... only downside was door to bathroom hit the toilet, so yo had to squeeze in (if you are a big person this could be a problem)...rooms were clean

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Kathleen M
Best Western Pl... S, Manager at Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Kathleen,
Thank you for your response of our hotel it is greatly appreciated.We do understand that some some things in our hotel are not perfect, and believe me these are things we are talking about constantly in order to improve our guest satisfaction.
So your comments do not fall on deaf ears. We are glad that your stay was comfortable for you and if there is anything we can do for you in the future do not hesitate to let us know.
Kathleen we thank you for your business and hope to be able to serve you again, thank you and have a great day...and enjoy the rest of your summer jason front desk manager
Tucson
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We placed a reservation more than a month early for two adults and two children. We specified two queen beds non smoking. Our first indication that they were asleep at the wheel was only enough towels for two. The shower was filled with mold, and the door to the bathroom only opened about a third and then hit the commode. When I went to the front desk, the attendant told me the door was designed that way. I complained vehemently. There was a line of people with complaints including one who was given an occupied room. Finally he agreed to give us a different room, Which was adequate. In the morning when I was checking out, I was told that the first room given was supposed to be out of service. I had also asked the desk person for a family styled restaurant in the area, and found that it was a place that was closed. Would not recommend this place to anyone. We received an email inquiry of our stay and panned it. Received an invitation to speak to a manager. I called, he was out and I left my cell number for a call back. I am still waiting for the call. Integrity - none. Surprise this a Best Western Plus facility. Very disappointed.

Room Tip: Try another location
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank AlanTucson
Best Western Pl... S, Manager at Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Yes my name is Jason and I am the front desk manager. I am so sorry for the situation that you encountered during your stay. It is our job to provide excellent customer service and somehow the ball was dropped on this one.
As you can see from the other trip advisor responses this is not the way we operate as a hotel and just want to say we are sorry. You are correct this room was out of order for the exact reasons that were stated above and the checkin to this room was just a lack of putting it out of order. I believe I was the one you spoke to about a family restaurant and I sent you to cedars I believe, if this was not you I apologize...but cedars is usually open everyday from 5am to 9pm if they were not open -I would not have a reason why as I myself eat there occasionally.
We are glad that we were able to rectify being able to move you to another room but apologize profusely for the room you were checked into.
We hope that in the future that you will consider staying with us again, as your business is very important to each and every one of us. I never did receive a note letting me know to contact anyone over this so I really would appreciate you giving me a call again at 417-799-2200 or by email at bestwesternplus417@gmail.com. I am here everyday Saturday through Wednesday 7am to 3pm. I will be more than glad to rectify the situation to make you happy.
I thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you and have a great day. Jason front desk manager!
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The person at the desk reassured me that simply lowering the temp on the A/C was how it worked, but it took ALL night to cool the room 5 degrees and it was still too warm. Plus, the information that I was not going to park my car at the hotel during my trip and was not going to use a cab/shuttle to the airport was not shared with the next shift so I was awakened after midnight by a phone call to clarify. Arrgghh!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Leslie F
To whom it may concern,
My name is Jason and I am the front desk manager for the best western plus in springfield, mo! I would just like to send out an apology for the ac unit not working properly. During summer operations window units like that take a lot of usage and have to cleaned out from time to time from outside debris, so I do apologize.
On the late at night phone call as well I apologize about any inconvenience that this may have provided. Our job at the desk is to provide grade a customer service and we dropped the ball on that. I hope that you will stay with us again as we hope beyond these couple of things that the rest of your stay was pleasant and comfortable. If you need anything from me whatsoever do not hesitate to contact me at 417-799-2200 or by email at bestwesternplus417@gmail.com. We very much appreciate your business and really do hope to serve you in the future! Thank you and have a very great day! Jason