“Best Subs in Town”

Ranked #368 of 683 Restaurants in Springfield
Springfield, Missouri
“Best Subs in Town”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I have no idea how anyone local has not tried Sub Shop!

Pre-review warning: It's cash only and only open M-F for lunch.

Anytime I have cash on me, the only place I go for lunch is Sub Shop. The bread is made fresh daily and I am convinced it has crack in it because it is so addictive.

I always go for the veggie sandwich. It has tomatos, mushrooms, bell peppers, olives, banana peppers and lettuce, topped with their house dressing... and then the kicker that makes this sandwich unique: cashews. Shut the front door. Cashews on a sub? Yes and yes.

Even meat eaters will love. I have also had the Fighter Pilot, also great... and anything on special.

The staff is so friendly and know my order when I walk in 'Veggie on white no tom' no 'shroom.'

One of my top five places in Springfield.

• Visited April 2012

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great Sandwich.”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

I eat at the one just off the corner of Glenstone and Seminole. Feel very at home here. The owner knows all his regulars and what they like. I like the Big Beef plus tomatoes.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best sub in town right along with Lenny's”
Reviewed July 27, 2008

Best sub in town right along with Lenny's

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook